Flacco Vs Ryan Superbowl?

XXVIII-III

This is what I'm hoping for... Matt vs Joe, I guess you have to say Balt is my second team. always liked Flacco. Cool kid with a strong arm.

Agree.

I think it would be fitting. The 2 guys have both done extremely well for their team - and they are always compared.

It would be a nice match-up. Destiny.

Guest Negatorris

It's gonna happen, and it'll come down to last play.

Tony G catches the game winning TD catch against Ray Lewis will time running out.

whoever loses that superbowl will get that peyton manning type label before he won, flacco and ryan were both under heavy scrutiny as game managers and guys who are good but not great, but this superbowl would be destiny for both teams.

however im willing to bet my avi (the greatest niner qb of all time, jim drunkenmiller) that this is simply not gonna happen

whoever loses that superbowl will get that peyton manning type label before he won, flacco and ryan were both under heavy scrutiny as game managers and guys who are good but not great, but this superbowl would be destiny for both teams.

however im willing to bet my avi (the greatest niner qb of all time, jim drunkenmiller) that this is simply not gonna happen

Sadly you are correct, Atl will be playing Brady and the Patstongue.png

Guest Negatorris

Oh, you think it'll be Patriots and Falcons? Could happen too, I guess.

I have a feeling the talking heads of the media are pulling for a Patriots and 49ers matchup.

In order this is what they want:

1. Patriots vs 49ers (Huge Ratings, Big betting)

2. Ravens vs 49ers (Harbaugh Bowl)

3. Patriots vs Falcons (Offensive explosion, Good Ratings with 2 Big Market Teams)

4. Ravens vs Falcons (Flacco vs Ryan, Gonzo & Ray's Last Games)

In order this is what they want:

1. Patriots vs 49ers (Huge Ratings, Big betting)

2. Ravens vs 49ers (Harbaugh Bowl)

3. Patriots vs Falcons (Offensive explosion, Good Ratings with 2 Big Market Teams)

4. Ravens vs Falcons (Flacco vs Ryan, Gonzo & Ray's Last Games)

I hate when the Super Bowl is a regular season rematch. So the first one is the one I want to see least.