A Tale Of Fire And Ice

fuego

The hottest hand in the west...

Meets the coolest signal caller in the south.

A young leader thrown into the fire...

Against a quarterback coming of age.

Two forces collide...

And only one can survive.

A tale a Fire and Ice.

Just thought this was cool. This was the captioning on a NFL Network promotion for the game overlaying highlights and voice-overs. I'm not sure if they would post this at the site.

Awesome play of words on this hot matchup.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I AM JUST LOVING being in the spotlight for this huge game. Wow, so this is how the best teams in the NFL live in January? Instead of chatting about draft picks, we get to sunbathe in the spotlight of the entire NFL. So awesome, just so incredibly awesome.

No matter what happens on Sunday, THANK YOU ATLANTA FALCONS for making this one fantastic season to remember.

Awesome play of words on this hot matchup.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I AM JUST LOVING being in the spotlight for this huge game. Wow, so this is how the best teams in the NFL live in January? Instead of chatting about draft picks, we get to sunbathe in the spotlight of the entire NFL. So awesome, just so incredibly awesome.

No matter what happens on Sunday, THANK YOU ATLANTA FALCONS for making this one fantastic season to remember.

It IS awesome.

Barely 15 minutes after we won last week, FOX had on a great promo about the NFC Championship Game.

And for one of the teams they're promoting to be YOUR team?!

Amazing stuff.