Check This Video Of My Uncle Agonizing Over The Game Last Week.

ATLSAGE

Hey Guys,

I don't post often but I do read a lot of the threads here but I thought I'd share this funny video of my uncle tripping over the nail-biter last week. Its actually been getting a ton of views throughout the week. It's kinda long so you can skip through if you want but its still pretty hilarious and I'm the one who called him at the end. If its already been posted here then sorry for the repost. Like everyone else here, I'm looking forward to this Sunday. Rise Up!

http://www.worldstar...HxSZxD318b9FUXk

PS: Does anyone know how to embed videos?

Edited by trendsetter09

The funny thing was that I was the only one that believed we could go down there and get that FG. If you think my uncle was wild, you should've seen my mom. I just told her to keep calm and believe in Matty Ice. This season just has a different vibe to me and it was so amazing to see that game go down like that.

lol someone posted that on here a few days ago.. great video. I had to show my wife, we were crying. He reminded me of how I act during football games. Tell him we feel his pain! and tell him I said

wOOOOO!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Section 113, and the due behind me was wiping his eyes after the game winning FG. I can't blame the guy...STH for 9 years and I swear someone was cutting onions in the row below us. Maybe he had something in his eye.

**** I had to bite my tongue to keep from shedding a tear or two and as high fived the big dudes behind me and they were tearing up.