Best Place To Watch The Game Sunday?

Exar0s

Unfortunately I was unable to get tickets for the game. However, my wife and I are looking for a great atmosphere to watch the game at. I only watch the games at my local places like Taco Mac and Buffalo Wild Wings. This time around I want to be in the best, loudest, falcon fan packed place possible.

So what are some good places in the Atlanta area to watch the game? Fox Sports Grill in the Atlantic Station? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I was unable to get tickets for the game. However, my wife and I are looking for a great atmosphere to watch the game at. I only watch the games at my local places like Taco Mac and Buffalo Wild Wings. This time around I want to be in the best, loudest, falcon fan packed place possible.

So what are some good places in the Atlanta area to watch the game? Fox Sports Grill in the Atlantic Station? Thanks in advance.

They closed. I'd recommend Hudson Grille nextdoor to Philips Arena.

They closed. I'd recommend Hudson Grille nextdoor to Philips Arena.

They closed? Dang, I really enjoyed that place. It has been 5 years since I been there though. Hudson Grille eh? never been there so I will look it up. Any other recommendations?

If you're (and by you're, i mean, anyone who reads this post) in the area, come to Brightside Dr near LSU in Baton Rouge, LA. I gotta place to drink/smoke, and get loud as **** when we cheering

Edited by darkdude41

taco macs are a great place to watch games, you can watch 4 or 5 taco mac locations celebrating the final kick on youtube. Im going to the downtown decatur taco mac. Ill be getting there around 145 to guarantee a solid seat, and maybe pregame over a bucket of ice cold brew-hahas

Edited by Markieh18

taco macs are a great place to watch games, you can watch 4 or 5 taco mac locations celebrating the final kick on youtube. Im going to the downtown decatur taco mac. Ill be getting there around 145 to guarantee a solid seat, and maybe pregame over a bucket of ice cold brew-hahas

Yeah that's where we are going. Taco Mac never disappoints.

Dugans @ College Park or Memorial Dr. Never had a better experience watching the Falcons at any other place. It was jam packed Sunday at Memorial. Rise up towels, whistles, Falcon flags, and Live DJ playing ATL appropriate music. I would give last week a 9. I would have given College Park a 13 against GB in the NFCCG until the bottom fell out.