Oh Glory! Falcons Fan No Longer Have To Listen To Michael Lombardi.

Keith

Lombardi is an interesting guy. He stinks on NFLN, but I listen to him regularly on the BS Report and he actually seems really smart, he just really hates the Falcons. It's like he goes out of his way to talk about how much he dislikes the Falcons (although he does like Ryan). The only thing I can think of is that maybe he feels some kind of chip on his shoulder with TD leap-frogging him after their time in Cleveland and having success.

Either way, I won't miss his commentary. Hopefully it will also abate some of Bill Simmons' hate because I like his podcast, he just hates the Falcons so much, and it's very clear that it's not because he watches them regularly (i.e. he has said numerous times that Washington would have beaten us if RGIII hadn't gotten hurt). I think Simmons gets a lot of his football opinions from Lombardi and his Football Outsiders guy, Aaron Schatz (who also hates the Falcons).

I Like. Glad to hear that we won't have to hear any more from Lombardi. The guy thinks that he is relevant because of his last name. Who the he*ll runs this Cleveland organization?

I heard on Inside the NFL on Showtime a few years ago when JB(James Brown on CBS Sunday NFL show) asked him was he born with the last name Lombardi and he said that he changed his last name to Lomabrdi because he idolized Vince Lombardi and thought his last name was cool. He also said that his real last name was Smith.

I heard on Inside the NFL on Showtime a few years ago when JB(James Brown on CBS Sunday NFL show) asked him was he born with the last name Lombardi and he said that he changed his last name to Lomabrdi because he idolized Vince Lombardi and thought his last name was cool. He also said that his real last name was Smith.

Get out of here. Thats hilarious.

I feel sorry for the Browns and their fans. Had a good team in the 80s and just couldn't beat Elway. Then was building a good team, and it moved to Baltimore. They won a Superbowl, and have been very consistent since then. I know things could be different if they were still in Cleveland, but maybe not.

What a ******* tool.