Breaking News On The New Retractible Roof Stadium

shannon

For the life of me, I can't understand why we need a new stadium. Replace the current roof with a retractable one, put in better seats, add some plush to the skyboxes (or whatever they call them) and your done. Why spend a billion just to get a retractable roof? ****, what's wrong with the dome? Have you been to Oaklands, SF, Giants, Seattle's facilities? Or the opposite end like Dallas'es stadium where you lose homefield adv? I just don't get it.

For the life of me, I can't understand why we need a new stadium. Replace the current roof with a retractable one, put in better seats, add some plush to the skyboxes (or whatever they call them) and your done. Why spend a billion just to get a retractable roof? ****, what's wrong with the dome? Have you been to Oaklands, SF, Giants, Seattle's facilities? Or the opposite end like Dallas'es stadium where you lose homefield adv? I just don't get it.

The current dome unfortunately cannot be retrofitted for a retractable roof. Blank has already spent millions on dome renovations

Why do we even want a retractable roof? So you cna get some fresh air and see the sky above you on the handful of nice warm days?

It's like the difference between a convertible and a sun roof. If you're going to rebuild the car just for a sunroof, it's a total waste of money. Open air or nothing or pay for it yourself Blank, I don't care if Goodell is holding the Superbowl hostage, I'm not for having my tax $$ fund this total waste when we have a perfectly good dome.

Funny thread though laugh.png

Edited by B3TD