The Impossible Dream.....................................

Bring It

good but about to put me to sleep

I know, I know but this song talks about reaching down, against all odds and conquering an unbeatable foe..............................like as the world lists the 9ers as unbeatable against our lowly Falcons. I thought of this song as the week went along, as all the talking heads started piling on.

The Impossible Dream.

While its nice to dream, there is only one problem...you eventually wake up.

I don't consider the Falcons current trip a dream at all...I liken it to a well devised tactical mission with one objective in mind...Capture the Lombardi.

King Arthur has charged his field generals to destroy all impediments that stand in their way, has given them the weapons required and promised rewards for bringing back the trophy.

The question becomes, will Smitty be our General Patton, or will he be our Napoleon@Waterloo...stay tuned!

I don't consider the Falcons current trip a dream at all...I liken it to a well devised tactical mission with one objective in mind...Capture the Lombardi.

King Arthur has charged his field generals to destroy all impediments that stand in their way, has given them the weapons required and promised rewards for bringing back the trophy.

The question becomes, will Smitty be our General Patton, or will he be our Napoleon@Waterloo...stay tuned!

Sunday, 3pm, Georgia Dome.

Unless our defense morphs into a completely different, much hungrier, more aggressive, more capable, more focused group, I'm afraid King Arthur and several million of his loyal subjects are going to be highly pissed come late Sunday afternoon.

Edited by PokerSteve

Unless our defense morphs into a completely different, much hungrier, more aggressive, more capable, more focused group, I'm afraid King Arthur and several million of his loyal subjects are going to be highly pissed come late Sunday afternoon.

Probably the same thoughts prevailed before we played the MIGHTY NY Giants. The media elitists still haven't gotten over it.