More Bulletin Board Material.....

Dusty

Don't matter... the only thing that matters is the 53 guys in the locker room knowing that they can get the job done. Giants were dogs last year, we were dogs against the Vikings. It's all guess work. 99% of us on this board could make comparable picks throughout the year. 49ers are the safe pick this weekend. I only get a little annoyed when I hear guys like skinny Mike on the radio saying things like "the Seahawks were the better team" and "if the game was at 4:00 Seattle would have won by at least 2 touchdowns". You know, going out of your way, just to be an d-bag. I swear he was nearly in tears whining about how it should have been Sea-SF this weekend. All the while saying how Baltimore is the better team than New England...

Guest Negatorris

All that tells me is that it's about to be a Ravens vs Falcons Superbowl

This.

The Falcons have no excuse not to come out fired up and focused. Analyst predictions never go the favored way.

As Ryan told the locker room, "We're all we've got. We're all we ******* need." **** every reporter, talking head, and anyone else who doesn't believe. In case you didnt catch that a second ago, **** all of them.

"So i point one back at em but not the index or biggie or the ring or the thumb its the one u put up when you dont give a **** when you wont just put up with the ******** they pull cause they full of **** too"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6pRP081cs