Ea Sports Has Falcons Losing In Ot...

jb 3.0

That's understandable. Just gettin' the playoff monkey off your back was HUGE!

Steve Young had that pesky "win a Super Bowl" monkey on his back....Id much rather have the "win a playoff game" one gone though...at least the Falcons can add that to their long list of accomp...wait.

Steve Young had that pesky "win a Super Bowl" monkey on his back....Id much rather have the "win a playoff game" one gone though...at least the Falcons can add that to their long list of accomp...wait.

Man I can't wait to watch that Cowboys vs....oh wait.

funny-sports-pictures-you-mean-it-isnt-story-time.jpg

but at least y'all cal watch the playoffs in style...

Cowboys_Stadium_Footb_Lail_t607.jpg

Thats cute, its been 16 years since our last Super Bowl win....when was your last one?

You are the lamest of lames dude. Go pi$$ on someone else's parade. We've waited a LOOOOOOOONG time for the winning tradition we now have (in before your stupid regular season wins comment). We are talking about the present. Go live in the past on a Cowboys message board.

Your team is a dumpster fire right now. We are about to play for the Halas. GFY.

You are the lamest of lames dude. Go pi$$ on someone else's parade. We've waited a LOOOOOOOONG time for the winning tradition we now have (in before your stupid regular season wins comment). We are talking about the present. Go live in the past on a Cowboys message board.

Your team is a dumpster fire right now. We are about to play for the Halas. GFY.

Play for, but not win. Isnt that Falcon Lore....almost, but never good enough, biggrin.png

Dallas has 5 Super Bowl trophies in their trophy case. At the rate the Falcons are going, if they get one this year, itll be the year 2243 before you catch Dallas. :lol:

Keep hating...

Edited by Enlightend32

Yeah, that's what happened last Sunday...rolleyes.gif

Your trolling has gotten worse since your team has become a major fail...

Sunday...the playoff win? Really?

Congrats...do they give out trophies for that game?

huh.png

Cause thats what I was referring to.

Edited by Enlightend32

Honestly, as devastated as I will be if we lose this game, it will pale in comparison to how I would have felt had we lost last Sunday.

Yea really... for some reason, I'm just out of craps to give.. I don't know if I'm satisfied with a playoff win, which I swore I would never be, or if I'm just tired of football anxiety.

Not sure I'd rather a convincing defeat or a narrow loss in over time...

I find it funny that after all that Dallas has accomplished that the Falcons fans think they can equal Dallas with one good year. Its amazing, really.

lol Really? It's funny that Cowboys fans think they're better than the 2012 Falcons because they won a super bowl 16 years ago. It's amazing, really.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Not sure I'd rather a convincing defeat or a narrow loss in over time...

lol Really? It's funny that Cowboys fans think they're better than the 2012 Falcons because they won a super bowl 16 years ago. It's amazing, really.

Which is better, winning a Super Bowl 12 years after the team was created, winnning multiple ones after, then going on a 16 year drought, or waiting 46 years to get your 3rd shot at your first?

In their 46 years the Falcons have gone to the the NFC Championship 3 times (Dallas has gone to 14), the Super Bowl just 1 one time (Dallas has gone to 8), and lost (Dallas has won 5 times).

So pardon me if Im not impressed.

Edited by Enlightend32

Which is better, winning a Super Bowl 12 years after the team was created, winnning multiple ones after, then going on a 16 year drought, or waiting 46 years to get your 3rd shot at your first?

i wonder how many browns fans are comforting themselves with this failed logic