Anyone Got A Link To The 49Er Forum ?

freebird310

Go ahead, I'd love to see you guys on the forums over there, how can you guys actually troll the 49ers??? We are such a superior team it would be ridiculous...

Well, with logic like that, who am I to argue? Then again, you'd say you're more physical, right? More masculine?

Let me refer you to my previous post. I call it, "Ryan spanks the 49ers secondary"

tumblr_mgst8kc3391re4mxko1_250.gif

Well, with logic like that, who am I to argue? Then again, you'd say you're more physical, right? More masculine?

Let me refer you to my previous post. I call it, "Ryan spanks the 49ers secondary"

It's times like these I miss the like button. +1 sir.

And for the CL video. Devin the Dude and Coughee Brothaz are pretty good too.

One thing you will notice is that there is not a lot of threads about the Atlanta Falcons. Most fans seem to be wondering when they can get a picture with the Lombardi trophy. I just hope that the players are not as complacent.

You guys seem more nervous.

Huh? lol

The confidence couldn't be higher around here. The only people showing nerves are the same 2-3 pessimist whiners whom always are.

One thing you will notice is that there is not a lot of threads about the Atlanta Falcons. Most fans seem to be wondering when they can get a picture with the Lombardi trophy. I just hope that the players are not as complacent.

I like your overconfidence. Seems like every good team waltzes in thinking they can beat us...funny thing, though. We've beat all of them.

I have to disagree there is a lot of confidence on both forums but I would say that there is more folks here posting about how the Falcons will win easily than on the Zone.

I have to disagree there is a lot of confidence on both forums but I would say that there is more folks here posting about how the Falcons will win easily than on the Zone.

The "confidence" you see here is clearly false confidence, you know there is a voice in their head trying to trick the logical side of their brain that the Falcons will win, it is almost delusional here...

The "confidence" you see here is clearly false confidence, you know there is a voice in their head trying to trick the logical side of their brain that the Falcons will win, it is almost delusional here...

Only someone who doesn't follow the Falcons would think that. That is just who we are. All this talk going on this week. We are used to it, and overcome it frequently.

Uh there's a thread about the game on your board that says in the first post that all posts about the game will be consolidated into one. The thread is huge.

This might be the stupidest thing you've posted here in your short tenure. It's about as stupid as the people here trying to say that your defense is overrated, even though they're obviously top 3 in the league. All in all, it amounts to nothing more than "despite what I see and what has proven to be true, I think that I'm right for no other reason than I want to be right."

Then again, at least there's proof that the 49ers defense is less good than usual, considering that they've allowed so many points lately...there's no reason to believe Falcons fans aren't confident.

You'll see on Sunday, man. These are two great teams, and if they both show up and play their best...no team has been able to match the Falcons best. The Falcons best is going up on the Seahawks 20-0. Going up on the Broncos 20-0. Beating down the Giants 34-0.

The Falcons show up against the best teams. If we sustain our level of play, there isn't a team they can lose to, and that's just the cold hard truth. Show me something to prove me wrong.