What Were Some Things Yall Were Wrong About During This Offseason

jdawg4876

we all bang our chest when were right but lets man up for once when we were wrong.

1. Our defense would get 35-38 sacks I was wrong about that we got in the mid twenties, although im not mad bc we got so many more turnovers, than I thought we would.

2. ray edwards would be a factor and get us 5 to 6 sacks, dude didnt even get us 5 to 6 tackles. I was way off about that kog was right dude was garbage.

3. I thought polite would have been a better FB than mike cox. I was wrong polite sucked, and while cox is not great he is a heck of a lot better than polite.

4. One thing I was sooooooooooooo glad to be wrong about was I knew we be a better screen team, but even I didnt think we would be prob the best in the league after one yr where we were the worst.

what are some of yalls mistakes or misses this yr

Edited by jdawg4876

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized something, wasn't there somebody that made a bet that Matt Ryan wouldn't throw 30 tds and win a playoff game and if he did he would leave the boards? Who was that again?

swift ala daybumper if i do recall, but the point is mute, he got banned and hasn't reappeared ;)

I just realized something, wasn't there somebody that made a bet that Matt Ryan wouldn't throw 30 tds and win a playoff game and if he did he would leave the boards? Who was that again?

I don't know, but after we win the Super Bowl I wish they would lift his ban so that I could rub his Matt Ryan nonsense all over his face...

1. I didn't think that Ryan would be able to put the team on his back with Turner getting a reduced role.

2. I didn't think Ryan would elevate his game much after Mularkey departed. (Majorly wrong) Thought Ryan was maybe a big part of the problem.

3. Didn't think we would win over 11 games.

4. Thought Sid would be in beast mode.

I thought Nolan could find a way to generate more pressure by using the speed and athleticism of guys like Massaquoi, James, and Weatherspoon.

I thought DeCoud might be on his way out, but he really proved me wrong.

I thought we'd see Travian Robertson step in to help give the d-line some more size.

I thought Julio would have a better season than he did.

I thought Konz would have a MUCH better season than he did.

1. I didn't think that Ryan would be able to put the team on his back with Turner getting a reduced role.

2. I didn't think Ryan would elevate his game much after Mularkey departed. (Majorly wrong) Thought Ryan was maybe a big part of the problem.

3. Didn't think we would win over 11 games.

4. Thought Sid would be in beast mode.

These mainly, but also thought Baker and Decoud sucked.

:D

Was SPOT ON about Edwards, knew he was garbage and always would be, but thought the d would have more sacks as a whole.

:0