Bears New Coach

Falconsfan567

Several years ago, Mark Trestman told the Falcons current offensive assistant to give up his dream of working in the NFL because it was essentially impossible to break in from the outside.

The Falcons assistant is already looking forward to waxing Trestman's *** in 2014.

Several years ago, Mark Trestman told the Falcons current offensive assistant to give up his dream of working in the NFL because it was essentially impossible to break in from the outside.

The Falcons assistant is already looking forward to waxing Trestman's *** in 2014.

Swing and a Miss by Trestman!

IMO - this is a bad move for CHI

I don't think firing Lovie was the right move, although I get the whole idea of trying to change things up. I look at Coaches like Bill Cowher who "deserved" to be fired after some poor seasons, but they stuck with him and he took them to the SB. I think replacing the coordinators is a good idea (see Atlanta Falcons 2012). Lovie has had poor talent to work with. His OL has ATL castoffs for goodness sake!

I don't really see Trestman as an answer for them, and I feel bad for the Bears fans, now going back into "rebuld mode"

IMO - this is a bad move for CHI

I don't think firing Lovie was the right move, although I get the whole idea of trying to change things up. I look at Coaches like Bill Cowher who "deserved" to be fired after some poor seasons, but they stuck with him and he took them to the SB. I think replacing the coordinators is a good idea (see Atlanta Falcons 2012). Lovie has had poor talent to work with. His OL has ATL castoffs for goodness sake!

I don't really see Trestman as an answer for them, and I feel bad for the Bears fans, now going back into "rebuld mode"

I can understand why the Bears fired Lovie. I even said it was going to happen regardless if they made the playoffs or not. Lovie has been there since 2003 or 2004 and they've had a slew of different offensive coordinators and players and have never had a consistency good offense.

Good luck with trying to coach Cutler.

he's going to call the offensive plays himself, but has announced he will give the 'keys' to cutler. quote him (trestman) as saying "I can't wait to get my hands on him" (cutler)

While I don't think cutler deserves ALL the crap he gets, I also don't understand all the love he gets. to me, you can put him and romo in the same boat. they'd both lose their paddles one way or another

he's going to call the offensive plays himself, but has announced he will give the 'keys' to cutler. quote him (trestman) as saying "I can't wait to get my hands on him" (cutler)

While I don't think cutler deserves ALL the crap he gets, I also don't understand all the love he gets. to me, you can put him and romo in the same boat. they'd both lose their paddles one way or another

But Romo doesn't seem like a complete jerkoff like Cutler does. I don't understand why Rivers doesn't get bashed for being a jerkoff.

• 2 weeks later...