9Ers Fans Trolling Our Boards.....

Please leave your 49ers message board names on this post...... over the years when a fan come to troll our board and lose they always seem to disappear..... in the event that your beloved 9ers lose, which could happen, (not being a bias fan) id like to come to your message board and seek an explanation..... since yall have the balls to talk trash, and even some of you who are pretty cool 9ers fans that give good opinions. have the ability to come back and gloat in the event of a falcons loss, which could happen. have the balls to leave your 9ers message board name!!!!!

I would just like to add that I hope you enjoy your stay here this week before your season ends this Sunday at which time you can join your friends in Seahawks land wondering ...............

WHAT HAPPENED? THEY SAID WE WERE A SURE THING !

1) Not predicting a winner. No sure thing.

2) We have no friends the Seahawks land. Those peeps are nuts. I saw a thread there a few months ago asking if Wilson would become the all time wins leader. Seriously.

Edited by Marvin49

I just signed up yesterday and had some positive discussions with the hometeam folks on this board. I will chime in and give my congrats if you come out on top. Don't let a few youngsters that get their kicks behind a keyboard label us all as trolls.

we label them troll because they come for this one game...... we have a few aints sucs and panties fans that make post every week we dont consider them trolls,, but their troll friends that come for one week, that week being atl week. they can suck it lol tongue.png

If you can come and talk trash and troll before the game and after in the event of a win, man up. We all will be here win or lose. Not directed at the good posters..

Well sadly I won't be back in front of a computer after today until probably Tues...but win or lose, I'll be back. If the Niners win I won't be an a$$ and if they lose I'll give the props that are due.

we label them troll because they come for this one game...... we have a few aints sucs and panties fans that make post every week we dont consider them trolls,, but their troll friends that come for one week, that week being atl week. they can suck it lol tongue.png

I have not signed up before because we havn't played you guys recently. I'm fairly new to the Sports forum world as well but I will be here to discuss your match-up in the Super Bowl should we get eliminated. I'm all for talking football with some knowledgable fans.

I have not signed up before because we havn't played you guys recently. I'm fairly new to the Sports forum world as well but I will be here to discuss your match-up in the Super Bowl should we get eliminated. I'm all for talking football with some knowledgable fans.

well we welcome all fans to come give opinions... i think we got yall this year agian.... so maybe youll be a guy we look forward to talking to in the fall.....

The "balls" to leave our screen names? lol Don't flatter yourself.

On 49erswebzone it's the same as here.

On the official 49ers forum it's ParatrooperSean.

FYI, disappearing from an opposing board has nothing to do with win or lose. The next team becomes the next topic.

dont take it personally next team up is next topic for some,,, but when a trolls team beats us they like to come back and talk shlt,, but when they lose never hear from them again.... im just tryin to make them accountable...... we always say " come back monday' they always say " i will" but they never do.....

Edited by falconfanEST1989

Hello, Falcon fans. On 49erswebzone.com, my name is GNielsen. I'm not here to troll. I am here to talk about the game with Falcon fans. I've visited Atlanta many times on business and I love the city. The only negative thing I could even think of was that I preferred coming in the late fall, winter and early Spring because in the summer, I couldn't take the humidity. Back in the 80's and 90's, I used to come for three days once a month. I've been to two Falcons-Niners games in Atlanta.

By the way, if the Falcons win on Sunday, I'll come back to congratulate you fans and wish you luck in the Superbowl. I'm not sure the Niners can win, but I think they can win. I think Kaepernick is going to surprise a lot of you and I just don't think your undersized defensive front can take the pounding from the Niner offensive line. And, if that doesn't happen, I'll come back and eat crow.

dont take it personally next team up is next topic for some,,, but when a trolls team beats us they like to come back and talk shlt,, but when they lose never hear from them again.... im just tryin to make them accountable...... we always say " come back monday' they always say " i will" but they never do.....

This is the internet, there is no such thing as accountibility on the net.