Moron Alert! Heath Evans On 680 The Fan During 5:00 Hour

Keith

he is the sole reason i hate watching nfl network. i can't stand that man! the other day, i heard him say that matt's biggest weakness is that he doesn't read the defense before the snap. are you kidding me?! he's one of the better pre-snap readers in the game! what a moron.

I heard him at 6:00am this morning on a local California radio station. Same old schtick. Falcons are soft, Falcons are lucky, they should have lost that game, yadda yadda yadda. According to his picks this year the Falcons should have finished the season 6 - 10. Shows what he knows.

I think he lead with his head just a few too many times during his career.

I heard him at 6:00am this morning on a local California radio station. Same old schtick. Falcons are soft, Falcons are lucky, they should have lost that game, yadda yadda yadda. According to his picks this year the Falcons should have finished the season 6 - 10. Shows what he knows.

I think he lead with his head just a few too many times during his career.

We used to think the Ain'ts were lucky, then we found out they were cheating. He's just jealous we do it honestly, and make our own luck.

how can anyone take this clown seriously, especially when it comes to falcons games. this clown actually said just last week that marshawn lynch wud rush for 180-200yrds + 2tds. how does he still have a job??....scratch that i think clown#1 and clown#2 (akbar) have jobs specifically to p!ss falcon fans off!

Welp, we've done an awfully good job on making him look like a yo yo so far... lets just keep up the good work.

His shiny head is covered with falcon poop and its beinning to run down into his eyes... Once we knock off SF he just might come unglued and show that real hate. I know he's got a real good hissy fit in himbiggrin.png

Like Madden said, you are what your record says you are, now whats our record again?

Evans is this years version of what Dilfer was before.

first, don't ever compare Dilfer to Evans. now I don't like Dilfer but at least when he picked against us it was fact-based on what he saw and although most hate to admit it he was about 90% right with every pick from 2009 onward. second, don't ever make me defend Dilfer again!

Guest Negatorris

The guy who said the Niners would get blown out again NO, and then said we would get blown out by NO on Thursday Night Football? I hate him with a passion.