Julio Jones Highlights

Ethanga62890

WHAT A BEAST

Remember all the clowns who thought it was a bad move and we'd be better off with Michael Jenkins? Hahahahahaha me too

Tell me, when can a good team be in position to draft a beast like that? Never

Tell me, when does a beast like that hit FA? Never

Tell me, who wants to see this kid? No one

And we got him his whole career with Ryan son are you kidding me

Hahahahahaha who was that dumbass that kept spamming over and over that great receivers never win the Super Bowl hahahahaha

BTW WTF is the deal with that Lions field? Jones catches the TD and then gets his neck crumpled because there's some ******* absurd box right beside the endzone, with like a foam mat leaned against it as some kind of "protection"

He is so fast it is hard for Ryan to throw a ball fast enough to hit him in stride.

I think next year they will be even more in sync.

Worst thing you can do with Julio is overthrow him, Ryan probably knows if he underthrows it a little he will go and get it.

Worst thing you can do with Julio is overthrow him, Ryan probably knows if he underthrows it a little he will go and get it.

You can't overthrow JonesEspecially because Ryans deep passes arc through the sky instead of a flatter trajectoryAll the passes vs the Seahawks that Sherman broke up were underthrown and would have been TDs with enough air

You can't overthrow JonesEspecially because Ryans deep passes arc through the sky instead of a flatter trajectoryAll the passes vs the Seahawks that Sherman broke up were underthrown and would have been TDs with enough air