Falcons Have Tools To Handle The Read Option

that was a good article. if the Falcons stay home and play smart they have the speed to stop the read option. on the Ryan INT Harry is pretty much always open. and that deep shot they took with him against Sherman should have the league on stand-by. he missed that one but he won't miss too many and just think if a team has to not only defend RW & JJ going deep but HD also? wow ... just. WOW!!!

that was a good article. if the Falcons stay home and play smart they have the speed to stop the read option. on the Ryan INT Harry is pretty much always open. and that deep shot they took with him against Sherman should have the league on stand-by. he missed that one but he won't miss too many and just think if a team has to not only defend RW & JJ going deep but HD also? wow ... just. WOW!!!

It was an DPI, if you watch the all 22 Ryan made the read and RW had separation at that time,Trufant stepped in front of RW and knocked him down. RW had one guy behind and other defender was beat too unless he steps and knocks Roddy down. RW said the same thing after the game and was surprised there was no flag. On Most of the deep balls , the QB reads and throws the ball 2 or 3 sec even before the WR reaches the final spot.

Edited by falcons007

People are spending too much time focussing only on what the QB was able to do out of these read option offenses and not what the offense as a whole is doing. In 4 games against that type of offense we are giving up 422 yards a game. That is an absurd number.

I have no idea where this notion that we have any clue at all as to how to stop those offenses has come from.

People are spending too much time focussing only on what the QB was able to do out of these read option offenses and not what the offense as a whole is doing. In 4 games against that type of offense we are giving up 422 yards a game. That is an absurd number.

I have no idea where this notion that we have any clue at all as to how to stop those offenses has come from.

Good point but FACT for ya. WE WON THE GAME

Good point but FACT for ya. WE WON THE GAME

You are right we won 3 out of 4 of those games. But for me winning 2 of them in the final seconds of the game after miraculous plays and getting our ***** whipped in another is not something that comforts me. Im nervous as **** about this game.

Edited by the_sheff

You are right we won 3 out of 4 of those games. But for me winning 2 of them in the final seconds of the game after miraculous plays and getting our ***** whipped in another is not something that comforts me. Im nervous as **** about this game.

Another GOOD POINT. lol

Also no mater what we do this kid is like loving al this media attention from his super star performance last week and all hes going to try and do is run. Its going to catch up with him sooner or later. Hes going to either fu^k up or get fu^ked up

Edited by shannon