Randy Cross & Joe Montana --- Falcons Got 0% Chance To Win !

falcon_ace

I heard their interview and both did decent breakdown of Falcons 49rs matchup.

Both picked Falcons against Sea

O-line of 49rs is beastly --- they will open running lanes for hunter, Gore & Kaperd^ck. Falcons cant & wont stop it.

Falcons will win 100% if Alex Smith is starting as QB.

Defense --- 49rs got mauling defense.

They were killing Tom Brady in New England.

Pats got back into the game after Justin Smith went out and he will be playing in this game.

DBs --- falcons get the edge. ( That adv will be negated because 49rs will run wild on falcons )

John Abrahams injury is huge factor as he wont be able to set the edge.

WR's ---- Falcons got the edge here but if 49rs defense dominates as it did against Tom Brady then they got no shot.

Kicking ---- Falcons got the adv here.

Falcons need 14 pt lead at HT to win & if Falcons have 14 pt lead at home then they will play in super-bowl.

SuperBowl : Patriots Vs 49rs

I just heard back half of interview this AM - did not hear this part.

I'm fine with media and vegas making the Niners the favorite.

but anyone that says Falcons have ZERO chance, well that just totally makes the person saying it look stupid.

Falcons have a good chance to win this game. Maybe they will, maybe they won't - but Falcons have a decent chance.

Our O-line is good but there Defense can negate it as Justin smith demands double team.

Justin Smith is still hurt. He's not the player he was before he was hurt. The Niners had ZERO pass rush against the Packers. I mean..most people who watched the game seemed to notice that.

Justin Smith is still hurt. He's not the player he was before he was hurt. The Niners had ZERO pass rush against the Packers. I mean..most people who watched the game seemed to notice that.

Ok then we dont have to double team. Adv falcons

What about Abe ? Abe never shows up in big games ? I remember he had A Rodgers few times in GB game & just didnt make a play.

I'm hearing this from more than just 49 alumuni.

This seeems to be the common theme among all the talking heads and 'media elite.'

It's a classic case of David vs Goliath.

This buildup to this game reminds me of the 2000 NFC Championship game, where the Vikings were favored to beat the Giants on the road for reasons that made absolutely no sense.

I'm hearing this from more than just 49 alumuni.

This seeems to be the common theme among all the talking heads and 'media elite.'

It's a classic case of David vs Goliath.

And how many times they all have been right this season. This is their next to last chance to go all in on their daring bold predictions. I'm not surprised, nor do I care. Them saying we have 0% chance to win, is like Evans saying we can't win. Means...absolutely....nothing

What about Abe ? Abe never shows up in big games ? I remember he had A Rodgers few times in GB game & just didnt make a play.

It's a given the Falcons aren't going to have a pass rush in this game without blitzing. They will at least have the advantage of a deafening Georgia Dome hopefully.

I heard their interview and both did decent breakdown of Falcons 49rs matchup.

Both picked Falcons against Sea

O-line of 49rs is beastly --- they will open running lanes for hunter, Gore & Kaperd^ck. Falcons cant & wont stop it.

Falcons will win 100% if Alex Smith is starting as QB.

Defense --- 49rs got mauling defense.

They were killing Tom Brady in New England.

Pats got back into the game after Justin Smith went out and he will be playing in this game.

DBs --- falcons get the edge. ( That adv will be negated because 49rs will run wild on falcons )

John Abrahams injury is huge factor as he wont be able to set the edge.

WR's ---- Falcons got the edge here but if 49rs defense dominates as it did against Tom Brady then they got no shot.

Kicking ---- Falcons got the adv here.

Falcons need 14 pt lead at HT to win & if Falcons have 14 pt lead at home then they will play in super-bowl.

SuperBowl : Patriots Vs 49rs

As a Niner fan, the Falcons have a great chance to win. What do you think Randy Cross and Montana supposed to say? They are homers and former Niners. You don't hear any former Falcons saying the Niners will win.

Abe can show up if he's on the field. That's going to be the big question.... how long will he be on the field?

San Fran has a good o-line and they're going to go after Abe when he's out there.

Hype will not win this game for the 9ners, and hype is what it is. The 9ners are a good team, but those who don't follow the Falcons are underestimating how smart a team the Falcons have.

Deafening crowd noise, playing on the road and a confusing defense is what will lead the 9ners to making costly mistakes. I get the feeling that Colin will be changing his name to Kaeperpick.

This buildup to this game reminds me of the 2000 NFC Championship game, where the Vikings were favored to beat the Giants on the road for reasons that made absolutely no sense.

It was reminding me of the buildup to the Rams Pats Superbowl in 2001.... no one thought the Pats had a chance at the time.

Justin Smith and Aldon Smith (aka Smith's brother) both are banged up and NOT fully healthy... They couldn't put much pressure on Rodgers in the first half and after half time, they were able to do it.

If our OL holds together against Farty-Niners DL then our WR's including Tony is going to have a field day. Again, Turner seems angry and Quizz looking for majority of the snaps. So they both got chip on their shoulders too.

Was Justin Smith hurt when they played the Giants or was the D at full strength? I'm thinking they were at full strength.

It was reminding me of the buildup to the Rams Pats Superbowl in 2001.... no one thought the Pats had a chance at the time.

That made a lot more sense though. It was on a neutral field, a the kind of field the Rams liked to play on, and they had been a dominant team all season, whereas the Patriots had squeeked out a lot of wins and lost 5 games.