Jacksonville Hires Gus Bradley

jeffro2000

Sorry if posted. This is the only job that Nolan looked to possibly be in play at. His name had not came up lately though, but still a sigh of relief. He should stay here now. Arizona is the only other vacancy left,and Nolan has not been mentioned.

This comes from Mike & Mike per A. Schefter, so no link, but I am sure it is one out there.

Edited by jeffro2000

Nolan just needs to add a few players that fit his scheme, and for the love of all that's holy find some D-Lineman, with Abe out it looked like our entire DL was 80 years old and using walkers to help them up the field.

I really don't have an opinion on the 3-4 or the 4-3, just get Nolan the players he needs i'm not opposed to spending our first 4 picks on defense.

Sorry if posted. This is the only job that Nolan looked to possibly be in play at. His name had not came up lately though, but still a sigh of relief. He should stay here now. Arizona is the only other vacancy left,and Nolan has not been mentioned.

This comes from Mike & Mike per A. Schefter, so no link, but I am sure it is one out there.

...what a story this would be if Nolan were to win the Super Bowl during his first year with Atlanta....talk about stat building! Huge!!

...love the mime, but we DID leave 13 seconds on the clock....but, they did not have the fire power that we did...Julio, now has an interception for his rep.

Nolan will definitely not go to Arizona. Cards will either hire an offensive guy(most likely) OR promote the DC that they already have (Ray Horton). More than likely it is an offensive guy. So no worries for Nolan going to Arizona.

I think outside of AZ, PHI was the only threat to consider Nolan. So we should be clear now.

Nolan has his history as a HC, and sometimes a great DC isnt a great HC. Teams and the coaches themselves know that.

When your a HC there is so much more than the players and the gameplan to deal with. One success doesnt always transfer to the other.

...love the mime, but we DID leave 13 seconds on the clock....but, they did not have the fire power that we did...Julio, now has an interception for his rep.

ummmmm, we stopped the clock with 13 seconds. kicked the FG, kicked off. when their O actually got on the field, there were 8 seconds on the clock.