A Little Somethin To Get You Hyped

Guest Negatorris

I hope HD has another game like he had against them in 2010.

But really, this video is kind of irrelevant to the 2012 Niners now. We're still gonna beat em though.

I hope HD has another game like he had against them in 2010.

But really, this video is kind of irrelevant to the 2012 Niners now. We're still gonna beat em though.

how much has changed on defense for them since this game? I know they don't have clements now, LOL other than carlos rodgers and aldon smith, what's changed? did they have the other smith back then?

Guest Negatorris

how much has changed on defense for them since this game? I know they don't have clements now, LOL other than carlos rodgers and aldon smith, what's changed? did they have the other smith back then?

I'm not even worried about their defense. They've given up 30+ points in their last 4 games.

Their offense is way different though. I wouldn't really compare this current team with the ones we've faced in 2009/2010.

The teams are different. Different coach. Different scheme. But a lot of the players are the same.

By the way that 2009 defense was 4th in points allowed and we hung a 40 burger on em. On the road.

Here are the players who played in their game against us in 2010 that are still on the team.

OFFENSE

QB 11 A.Smith

WR 10 K.Williams

WR 15 M.Crabtree

RB 21 F.Gore

RB 24 A.Dixon

TE 85 V.Davis

TE 46 Del.Walker

LT 74 J.Staley

LG 77 M.Iupati

RT 76 A.Davis

DEFENSE

LB 52 P.Willis

LB 53 N.Bowman

LB 55 A.Brooks

FS 38 D.Goldson

CB 25 T.Brown

RDT 94 J.Smith

LDT 90 I.Sopoaga

DT 91 R.McDonald

DT 95 R.Jean Francois

I'm not even worried about their defense. They've given up 30+ points in their last 4 games.

Their offense is way different though. I wouldn't really compare this current team with the ones we've faced in 2009/2010.

...bottom line, they will not contain our offense...it has not been done all year. We may not always get what we want, but we always get what we need!

Rise up!!