Sean Weatherspoon Vs Colin Kaepernick

JulioHOFer

Actually that play is relevant. Yes , kap is bigger but ca constant barrage of hits rattles anyone. Heck, Seattle did that in the whupping they upton the niners.

anytime we have faced a scrambling qb after the Washington game, that seems to be the only thing people can remember other than the win. Seems to me people think spoon and moore can knock every scrambling qb out of a game because they knocked rg3's fragile body out of the game. Thats what im tslking about.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on, this like acting like kevin walker and the bengals bragging about knocking out runningbacks because he ended bo jacksons career, anyone can lay a hit like that if they are in the right position, your strong safety off the bench could get a good hit in and do the same damage. i wouldnt put my faith in one guy doing a perfect hit.

come on, this like acting like kevin walker and the bengals bragging about knocking out runningbacks because he ended bo jacksons career, anyone can lay a hit like that if they are in the right position, your strong safety off the bench could get a good hit in and do the same damage. i wouldnt put my faith in one guy doing a perfect hit.

Now, you ..... are an honest 9er fan. I can tell by your name. Just sayin' ph34r.pngtongue.png

I love a big hit but wishing injury on an opponent really isn't cool. At least 1 person has done it when we face a scrambler since the Griffin hit

I don't think anyone really wishes an injury on anyone. I can't imagine that, seriously.

This is still a game at the end of the day - and those guys have families and lives. No one wants to see them be really injured.

Shook up and a little more hesitant on the next play - yes. Injured - no.

I don't think anyone really wishes an injury on anyone. I can't imagine that, seriously.

This is still a game at the end of the day - and those guys have families and lives. No one wants to see them be really injured.

Shook up and a little more hesitant on the next play - yes. Injured - no.

I'm pretty sure there's no harm meant but it gets said. I can't even see myself saying it with a straight face myself lol

Actually this is my thread

Your life is so worthless you have nothing to do but hangout here and cry about how great you think Kaepernick is

If he tries to run he's going to get knocked out

When he tries to pass he's going to turn it over

Come back after the game and tell me about how great Kaepernick is

I am back