The Key To Falcons Victory

Bam Bam

Was talking to my cousin hes a die hard niners fan. He seems pretty concerned with the db guarding julio and quizz on Screens...

Nice to hear he was worried about our O.

And also worried kap playing on road big pressure game.

I think both Gholson and Whitner will be able to crash on the screens and if there aren't blockers there, then look out. However, if they are looking to much for it, they might not be able to recover and the deep ball could open.

I think both Gholson and Whitner will be able to crash on the screens and if there aren't blockers there, then look out. However, if they are looking to much for it, they might not be able to recover and the deep ball could open.

Which is very well possible. That fake screen and all its different variations that Koetter runs is a very pretty play. It has ended in a TD twice and almost a 3rd.

In an interview with the press yesterday, Krapabrick says he's ready for the stadium noise on Sunday. He's "been practicing for it". Wen asked how he is going to avoid hard hits when he has to run, he said he will "run where there is no one around" and when we get close he will hit the ground".

Hope he hits the ground from one of our D backs smacking his azz. As far as the noise, he ain't heard nothing like he's going to hear on sunday. We can gaurantee him annal seepage for sure.

In an interview with the press yesterday, Krapabrick says he's ready for the stadium noise on Sunday. He's "been practicing for it". Wen asked how he is going to avoid hard hits when he has to run, he said he will "run where there is no one around" and when we get close he will hit the ground".

Hope he hits the ground from one of our D backs smacking his azz. As far as the noise, he ain't heard nothing like he's going to hear on sunday. We can gaurantee him annal seepage for sure.

As long as it's early in the game, I hope our guys get in a couple of late hits on Kap to discourage him.