Appaerntly The Georgia Dome Isnt Loud Or Intimidating And We Are A Different Breed...

J-Wall

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I saw that this afternoon when he first said it. The guy doesn't even hide his dislike for us. At least Sharper treats it as a joke. Evans is to much. How could anyone seriously say the Ga Dome doesn't get loud and the fans aren't those kind of people? WTF does that even mean?

Lincoln Kennedy said the same thing. Quite crowd that takes a long time to warm up and goes silent quickly.

Maybe things have changed since they decided that the crowd needed to be told when to cheer and get loud with prompts on the Jumbotron.

It's all wrong and the fact that anyone would believe it is sad. I've been going to the dome since it was built. Its always been extremely loud and if anything some of the idiots don't know when to stfu not the other way around. Its just incorrect drivel and that is it.

It's all wrong and the fact that anyone would believe it is sad. I've been going to the dome since it was built. Its always been extremely loud and if anything some of the idiots don't know when to stfu not the other way around. Its just incorrect drivel and that is it.

I have no way of knowing how loud it is but a reason I might believe Kennedy is that he played there with the Falcons for a few years. I will take your word for it and I know that the Niners are preparing for a loud environment.

I understand the role playing, ratings game and constant stirring of the pot these shows and

sites engage in but seriously, is Heath Evans the best they can do ? Is that the only guys out

of thousands of football players active or not that they can find ? or is it that the job stinks and

thats the only pair of idiots that would do it ?

My guess is the latter.

Noise level won't matter.

What matters is quarterback play. When it comes to that, our man Kaepernick is the wave of the future in the NFL. A fast athletic read option QB. Matt Ryan and his "drop back" passer style will be as obsolete as cassette tapes and MS DOS after this year. Hands Down.

Hands...down.

What matters is quarterback play. When it comes to that, our man Kaepernick is the wave of the future in the NFL. A fast athletic read option QB. Matt Ryan and his "drop back" passer style will be as obsolete as cassette tapes and MS DOS after this year. Hands Down.

Hands...down.

Falcons thought the same when Vick played his first year. Lets wait couple of years before it becomes another WIld cat or Michael vick type story.

Edited by falcons007

Hands...down.

Dude, Kaepernick is just the latest gimmick, he is nothing more than a souped up wildcat

QB and HE will be the one thats obsolete. Out of the 4 QB's left there is only one that runs left

what happened to the rest of them??? oh wait, they are either busted up or out or both.

So its a fad clown, enjoy your " racing chicken QB " while he lasts. Give a hundred million

or two and see what happens.... thats right just another Vick and we all know how that turned out. This has all been tried before, nothing to see here folks.

Hands...down.

Last few Super Bowl qbs

Brady

Eli

Peyton

Rodgers

Roethlesberger

Hasselbeck

Warner

Brees

... No running qb to be found, and ck7 won't break the trend

Hands...down.

You mean 'flavour of the month"

Didnt Vick have the top QBR in the league his first year in Philly which caused them to give him another stupid contract? Dude played lights out. He still sucks now but he could pass for sure.

Add to that, Vick was great in 2002 and won a playoff game in GB for falcons. He was going to change the NFL QB position.

Add to that, Vick was great in 2002 and won a playoff game in GB for falcons. He was going to change the NFL QB position.

First QB ever to win a playoff game vs GB in Green Bay actually. I don't want this to sound like Vick love, cause God knows I hate the guy. He was at one time what Kaepernick is right now though. The next big thing in the NFL. I am in no way saying they end up the same. I am saying that its wise to give him time before you crown him. That is coming from a person who played with that fire and got burned pretty badly.

Michael Vick (1) can't pass and (2) has the IQ of a jar of mayonnaise.

Collins last 5 games... Under 60% completion. O nooooeeeez he cant pass either

If you think making fun of vick will ruffle our feathers... Well your sadly mistaken. Few and far between give two ***** anymore.

But back to your qb whos on the slippery slope towards a sub 60% completion perctage... Doom and gloom are headin your way

First QB ever to win a playoff game vs GB in Green Bay actually. I don't want this to sound like Vick love, cause God knows I hate the guy. He was at one time what Kaepernick is right now though. The next big thing in the NFL. I am in no way saying they end up the same. I am saying that its wise to give him time before you crown him. That is coming from a person who played with that fire and got burned pretty badly.

I know man, Vick was like the biggest thing at that time. Just give couple of years before you crown any one.