Sound Fx: Seattle Seahawks Vs Atlanta Falcons

cooperbh

A couple things:

1. People who said Mike Smith does not show enough emotion please watch the games sometime.

2. Did I hear Smith talking to DK and said "that's aggressive I love it"? He also told Roddy that they were going to keep being aggressive? Again it's mind blogging that there are people who believe Mike Smith is a conservative coach and that Falcons don't blow other team away because of him.

3. Both teams still believe to the bitter end. Because in the end that's what every team has to do.

A couple things:

1. People who said Mike Smith does not show enough emotion please watch the games sometime.

2. Did I hear Smith talking to DK and said "that's aggressive I love it"? He also told Roddy that they were going to keep being aggressive? Again it's mind blogging that there are people who believe Mike Smith is a conservative coach and that Falcons don't blow other team away because of him.

3. Both teams still believe to the bitter end. Because in the end that's what every team has to do.

On number 2 people think they played smitty ball by running the ball in 4th qtr. Falcons never really ran the ball as much as they passed.

On number 2 people think they played smitty ball by running the ball in 4th qtr. Falcons never really ran the ball as much as they passed.

The first couple years the Falcons had a dominate running game so of course they were going to rely on it to run the clock and shorten the game. That's just good strategy, and obviously it worked to perfection based on Smith record in leading situation. So to complain about it like it was a weakness is just absurd, and people who do that just show how ignorant of the game of football they are.

The first couple years the Falcons had a dominate running game so of course they were going to rely on it to run the clock and shorten the game. That's just good strategy, and obviously it worked to perfection based on Smith record in leading situation. So to complain about it like it was a weakness is just absurd, and people who do that just show how ignorant of the game of football they are.

Yeah, I understand but its funny how its Smitty ball when things go wrong later in the game.

A couple things:

He said, "What do we got Dirk? ... Ooooooo, ok, that's aggressive, I love it."

Noise or no noise, the Baby Birds are going down next Sunday.

Sorry, you guys, but there is a train pulling into Atlanta next Sunday, a train that can't be stopped: the Kaepernick Express. A train that will turn Matty Ice into Matty Meltdown.

Next stop for the Kaepernick Express: New Orleans.

ALL ABOARD!

Welcome. Hope to see you around next Monday.