Freddie Wants You... New Rva Art For The Game!

RVA Falcon Fan

Hey Folks!

I was approached by Fibonacci/Mashburn to come up with a Freddie poster for our game. This is what I've come up with!

Both a black & white, and color version for easy print out. I believe there will be several black & white versions made for handing out at the game with various phrases on the bottom besides just 'Rise Up!'... like the Pokemon, YOU MUST COLLECT THEM ALL!!!

Enjoy!!

(click 'em to enlarge)

FreddieWantsYouBnWv02_zps308563c5.jpg

FreddieWantsYouColorXSMv01_zpscbb3514e.jpg

** Just to be clear, this is a fan based initiative and not the orginization making posters or flyers for handing out **

Edited by RVA Falcon Fan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

For everyone to know.

please print out what you can to pass around at the dome. colour or black and white.

There is also Posters being made and praying for a banner as well. by Karst

on the ones I am printing out I am adding a message to the back of it.

Last week the Atlanta Falcon fans were so loud that Seahawks players could not hear Russell Wilson calling audibles for the first half. The second half everyone was not as loud and Wilson was able to be heard and as you know that is when they almost came back to win the game.

Also The Georgia Dome had higher Decibel readings then the seahwaks 12th man, at their stadium.

I haven't thought if this is exactly what I want to say. but I want to make sure people know about it and know how important it is to rise up and yell.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I am a little kid on Christmas morning. just wanted everyone to know that. I should have been in bed 3 hours ago, I should have been doing work, I should be planning on work tomorrow.......but I am having way to much fan thinking of the endless possibilities on making this entire Idea by RVA Falcon/Karst/and I going viral.

For everyone to know.

please print out what you can to pass around at the dome. colour or black and white.

There is also Posters being made and praying for a banner as well. by Karst

on the ones I am printing out I am adding a message to the back of it.

I haven't thought if this is exactly what I want to say. but I want to make sure people know about it and know how important it is to rise up and yell.

Not to be a *****, but if you print them out for the general public you may want to use than instead of then. Just trying to be helpful, not a grammar nazi.

Don't want to put a damper on this, because I think it's a really cool idea & thing that you are doing. The designs are awesome. However, you are using a logo of the Falcons & unless you have permission to do so, someone in the organization may not think it's so cool. I'm not a lawyer, but might want to make sure there is no copyright infringement just to CYA.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Don't want to put a damper on this, because I think it's a really cool idea & thing that you are doing. The designs are awesome. However, you are using a logo of the Falcons & unless you have permission to do so, someone in the organization may not think it's so cool. I'm not a lawyer, but might want to make sure there is no copyright infringement just to CYA.

my lawyer down the hall from me is the 1968 Atlanta Falcons DE.

I'm not worried at all.

also this is not falcons logo all that much. but I doubt they do anything like this at all. and if they do I'll take full blame in a heart beat for it and serve my time gladly.

if you like to help that would be amazing of you. print them out and pass them out to people as they go into the dome.

There's no profit being made, nothing is being sold, so it shouldn't be a problem. And besides, like Mom always said, sometimes its best to beg forgivenes than ask permission ;)

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Edit

also make sure you add this for them to mention please.

Last week the Atlanta Falcon fans were so loud that Seahawks players could not hear Russell Wilson calling audibles for the first half. The second half everyone was not as loud and Wilson was able to be heard and as you know that is when they almost came back to win the game.

Also The Georgia Dome had higher Decibel readings then the seahwaks 12th man, at their stadium.

There's no profit being made, nothing is being sold, so it shouldn't be a problem. And besides, like Mom always said, sometimes its best to beg forgivenes than ask permission wink.png

Exactly. I use the Falcon logo all the time on Falco and it's no problem because I'm not selling anything.

AWESOME JOB, LES!!!

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

you know whenever they bring the like button back.........we need to bump this all over again.

also I cannot wait to take all of this to tainsville. :D

Thanks Brotha! Glad you dig it biggrin.png Freddie don't look too bad do he?

He looks GREAT! Really glad you could do this for this game, it's perfect. I think Gritz is working on a 'toon. I'm taking the week off, just don't have the time to do anything. But after we win Sunday, I'll start to work on my Super Bowl 'toon, to post up after we win that too! biggrin.png