We Have......

The O.D.B

falcons_flag_corp.jpg

We have faced better teams than the 49ers, teams with their backs to the wall

and won =Y

We have faced much better passing QBs

and won = Y

We have faced better Pass rushes and while almost getting Matt killed in a few games we've negated the rest.

and won = Y

We have face better secondaries thrown on them

and won = Y

We have faced several equal or better defenses

and scored on them

and won = Y

We have faced equal or better running qbs

and won= Y

We have had games with our defense generating almost no pass rush

and won = Y

We have faced equal or better RB's with mixed results

and won = Y

We have faced equal or better receiving corps

and won = Y

We have faced teams as physically aggressive

and won = Y

We have failed to get turnovers in games

and won = Y

We have failed to run the ball effectively in games

and won = Y

We have suffered injuries that in past years would've been massive

and won = Y

We have given other teams the lead with less than 1 minute in the game

and won = Y

We shut out the reigning Champs

and won = Y

for all of our ugly games, for all of the inferior opponents that looked like stars against us, for all the imperfections we suffer as fans of and imperfect team

For all our weaknesses

WE WIN!!!!!

stop asking if we are as good as them in this way or that way. stop making statements of how they will gash/ embarrass us if we don't do x. They are a good team, a tough team but, stop buying into the hype that they are a better team and we need to do something special to beat them or play perfect. We are the better team. All the hype in the world will not make them a better then they are. We have the answer to their puffed chest and media inflated heads.

WE WIN!!!!

and we are not done.

Edited by The O.D.B

I said it after the Giants game! This team plays like this the rest of the year, NOBODY will beat us!! Not even Brady at his best with the team he has this year! This is what the 2012 Falcons can do when they play to their potential! I was sitting in section 336 last week and about stroked out when we let the Seahawks come back and take the lead! Drives me NUTS when they seem to unplug for a quarter or two! Play 4 quarters of ball like the Giants game and the Lombardi will reside in Flowery Branch!

Been a HUGE fan since I was a very young kid, 40+ years later, it's more than a game to me! I am invested heavily in this team. I casually watch the Dawgs, Braves, and Hawks play and want them to do well because they are the home teams too, but nothing comes close to the Falcons for me! It's our time! Finish the deal, NOW!!

I am not worried...The O.D.B. listed the reasons perfectly. If you remember these reasons, we can't be misled....Some people believe if you say something long enough, whether true or not, some will buy into it and it becomes a self fulfilling event....this is what the media is good at.....putting out garbage and hoping the Falcons buy into it!! They are NOT following the medias script.

Edited by Falcons Talon