Y'all Do Realize...

Camaroman58

That THIS SUNDAY'S GAME is the last game we play this season in the DOME-Our NEXT one is in The SUPERDOME..That means there's only 2 more Sundays of football left, then we gotta wait until preseason in AUGUST before we get our football back...We'll be National Champions of course, but I don't know that I can live without football until then...so GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!

Oh wait...Maybe I'll wait until we BRING HOME THE LOMBARDI TO ATLANTA!!!

It will be a total bust if we are not he loudest we have ever been to support the birds. History is upon us folks. Will we rise up and claim the golden ring or melt away till next season. We do have as say so as the 12th man commeth. .. The very first NFC Championship in the Ga Dome and we best take care of it here, or NO LO will have garbage fodder for the next few years, about us losing on our field. Too hard to contemplate...

Rise up!

That THIS SUNDAY'S GAME is the last game we play this season in the DOME-Our NEXT one is in The SUPERDOME..That means there's only 2 more Sundays of football left, then we gotta wait until preseason in AUGUST before we get our football back...We'll be National Champions of course, but I don't know that I can live without football until then...so GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!

I agree with your sentiment.

We will be WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! Go Falcons!!!

Edited by txfalconfan