To All You Falcons Fans From A 49Ers Fan...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually pressed play... Like really!!!

I think any football fan can appreciate that video, regardless of team. Unless you hate children and eat puppies.

Lol yea, I guess I shouldnt be surprised considering it has "Super Bowl Rings, We're Bringing Them Home" before you even hit play.

Whoever made that video has some issues though. Im all for being a homer and having confidence in your team. But the person behind those lyrics has the biggest hard on for Krapabrick.

I am old enough to remember us being destroyed by the 49ers year after year. So on behalf of all Falcons fans who remember NFC West days... Go sh*t in your hat. F* the 49ers forever and ever and ever.

Oh but yea, enjoy the game. Welcome to the boards. dry.png

QFT. After all those azzbeatings we took in the 80s and 90s from the Niners, there's no way - if I were even inclined to give up on the Falcons - that I'd switch to the Niners.

THANK YOU! No, that's not sarcasm.

After Sunday I will have no hate for the Atlanta Falcons. Before every game I consider every opposing team the enemy, as I'm sure you do as well.

If I had to pick, I believe the 49ers will win, but I also recognize it's far from a guarantee. In a small way, the Falcons team this year remind me of the 49ers in the '80's. They were criticized for having a weak schedule. For playing in a weak division. For "barely" winning most of their games. For getting "lucky." For being a team of finesse.

Yet, the 49ers just... kept... winning... and built a dynasty. I'm most certainly not putting the Falcons on the same level as them, but I see a lot of the same arguments being made against the Falcons and I know better than to underestimate them.

As far as this forum goes, I do love (good natured) trash talking with fans of opposing teams. It's part of the game. So long as it stays at trash talking and the trash talking stays about football, it's good clean fun.

On that note, THANK YOU for not being a bunch whiney, prima donna crybabies like those yahoos on Seahawks.net. "Well, no. Pete Carroll is not the second coming of Christ" TROOLLLLL! BAANNNNNN HIMMM!!!!!! Seriously. Those guys are a bunch of pu**ies.

I've poked and prodded a bit on this site for good natured fun, and not for malicious reasons. Not a single one here has been crying for any of the 49ers fans to be banned. Every single one of you has responded only by dishing it back. I respect that.

Last, it's not too late to switch sides.

Switch sides ?

No, I pass.

I see the 2012 49ers as a quick emerging contender. Sort of like a Hyundai Genesis automobile.

I look at my Falcons as an Audi S7. Established quality deveioped over time by conservative, technical, ultra sharp people.

Now go and try to find someone who would trade their Audi S7 for a Huyndai. Impossible.

Tried to watch the video... It's cute, but the lyrics lost me at the Iphone reference. Upon hearing the word "Iphone" my brain was flooded with images of hipsters. Holding cups of Green Mountain Coffee because StarBucks was too mainstream. While they chase the latest craze, and deplore anyone who follows them. We all know, they knew what was hot, before it wasn't. Emphasis on the wasn't.

Cant start a new topic, but wondering what the status of Abraham is? I saw that he was limited in the practice reportt today, but do you guys know his real status? I ask, as I think that is a major part of how well your D plays.

How bad was he hurt in your final season game? How did he look while he was in vs Seattle? Why did he come out, really hurt or just saving him as you had the big lead? Ankle sprain for a DE is not good.....same as a tricept injury for our J Smith, but he seems to have somehow overcome it.

FWIW, Justin Smith went through a full practice today, not limted at all. While I doubt he is 100%, that is good news for the 49er D.

Any of you guys want articles from the 49er beat reporters? Not smack, just know what is going on with the 9ers...practice, matchups, etc.

Best of luck on Sunday. Well, not really!

Aren't you from SEA? I remember you saying that if possible you will snap a pic.

Yep. Looks like we won't have to wait too much longer. I'm taking my wife to work tomorrow so I can get a photo. How do we post photos here?

https://mobile.twitter.com/KIRO7Seattle

RT @samargier: .@mayormcginn said they're flying Atlanta's flag over Seattle's city hall tomorrow. At least the wind will be calm!

6:11pm - 16 Jan 13

Yep. Looks like we won't have to wait too much longer. I'm taking my wife to work tomorrow so I can get a photo. How do we post photos here?

https://mobile.twitt...om/KIRO7Seattle

RT @samargier: .@mayormcginn said they're flying Atlanta's flag over Seattle's city hall tomorrow. At least the wind will be calm!

6:11pm - 16 Jan 13

Click on the image button and paste the link in the popup. Thanks man, we appreciate the pic.