To All You Falcons Fans From A 49Ers Fan...

THANK YOU! No, that's not sarcasm.

After Sunday I will have no hate for the Atlanta Falcons. Before every game I consider every opposing team the enemy, as I'm sure you do as well.

If I had to pick, I believe the 49ers will win, but I also recognize it's far from a guarantee. In a small way, the Falcons team this year remind me of the 49ers in the '80's. They were criticized for having a weak schedule. For playing in a weak division. For "barely" winning most of their games. For getting "lucky." For being a team of finesse.

Yet, the 49ers just... kept... winning... and built a dynasty. I'm most certainly not putting the Falcons on the same level as them, but I see a lot of the same arguments being made against the Falcons and I know better than to underestimate them.

As far as this forum goes, I do love (good natured) trash talking with fans of opposing teams. It's part of the game. So long as it stays at trash talking and the trash talking stays about football, it's good clean fun.

On that note, THANK YOU for not being a bunch whiney, prima donna crybabies like those yahoos on Seahawks.net. "Well, no. Pete Carroll is not the second coming of Christ" TROOLLLLL! BAANNNNNN HIMMM!!!!!! Seriously. Those guys are a bunch of pu**ies.

I've poked and prodded a bit on this site for good natured fun, and not for malicious reasons. Not a single one here has been crying for any of the 49ers fans to be banned. Every single one of you has responded only by dishing it back. I respect that.

Last, it's not too late to switch sides.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right after the Seattle game we were inundated with a group of Niners fans who were azzhats. The ones that came the next day and after have been alright for the most part. Its fun to talk football mixed with a bit of trash. That's why we're all NFL fans in the first place. We love our teams and love to be proud of them when others are concerned. Its going to be a good game on Sunday.

dhFJ5.png

The best player starts, that's the NFL. Even winning the Super Bowl doesn't mean every player on your starting line-up is untouchable.

Worst case scenario we made it just as far as last year, so we already beat karma.

Yah. I have to agree with you on the "don't lose your job to injury" cliche. It happens all the time, usually with an injured starter getting an injury settlement and asked to pack his bags off the team. Belichick sure was stoopid to give Tom Brady the starting job after Drew Bledsoe got hurt, wasn't he?

THANK YOU! No, that's not sarcasm.

After Sunday I will have no hate for the Atlanta Falcons. Before every game I consider every opposing team the enemy, as I'm sure you do as well.

If I had to pick, I believe the 49ers will win, but I also recognize it's far from a guarantee. In a small way, the Falcons team this year remind me of the 49ers in the '80's. They were criticized for having a weak schedule. For playing in a weak division. For "barely" winning most of their games. For getting "lucky." For being a team of finesse.

Yet, the 49ers just... kept... winning... and built a dynasty. I'm most certainly not putting the Falcons on the same level as them, but I see a lot of the same arguments being made against the Falcons and I know better than to underestimate them.

As far as this forum goes, I do love (good natured) trash talking with fans of opposing teams. It's part of the game. So long as it stays at trash talking and the trash talking stays about football, it's good clean fun.

On that note, THANK YOU for not being a bunch whiney, prima donna crybabies like those yahoos on Seahawks.net. "Well, no. Pete Carroll is not the second coming of Christ" TROOLLLLL!

BAANNNNNN HIMMM!!!!!! Seriously. Those guys are a bunch of pu**ies.

I've poked and prodded a bit on this site for good natured fun, and not for malicious reasons. Not a single one here has been crying for any of the 49ers fans to be banned. Every single one of you has responded only by dishing it back. I respect that.

Last, it's not too late to switch sides.

Thanks for your service bro I am a veteran navy corpsman. Good stuff bro but as far as switching sides I bleed red and black!

The best player starts, that's the NFL. Even winning the Super Bowl doesn't mean every player on your starting line-up is untouchable.

Worst case scenario we made it just as far as last year, so we already beat karma.

It was a good move. You were going to win it all with Alex about as soon as the Bears are going to win it all making Cutler their man. You'll be able to win it all with Captain Nick...after we finish our 3 or 4 year run!