You Notice That Nfln

falcon124

When I first got NFLN, I thought it was going to be the greatest thing ever. Now, if it were not for our Thursday night game, I would not even want it. Their Falcons coverage sucks. Mr. Blank, please fight for your own network!

Agreed, it's terrible.

I absolutely HATE listening to Evans and Sharper.

Everytime I turn on NFLN they are talking about the Pats and Ravens.

Either I have bad timing or nobody is talking about the birds.

Yeah you have bad timing...because when their not talking about the Ravens or the Patriots...their talking about the 49ers...I have been watching all day man...we aren't getting nowhere near the coverage...you would think that there are only three teams in the playoffs...I'm sick of this Sh!t

When I first got NFLN, I thought it was going to be the greatest thing ever. Now, if it were not for our Thursday night game, I would not even want it. Their Falcons coverage sucks. Mr. Blank, please fight for your own network!

Yea, I feel the same way.

I first got NFLN 3 years ago and was happy that I had an alternative network that I could watch without having to turn to ESPN but now even it has started to go down hill quickly.

I

On second thought, the Falcons being late to the presser didn't help, but still. NFLN was prepared to air it at 3:55, but Mike Smith didn't show up until around 4:30. NFLN had to hurry and get to the next show at 5.

IT'S THE NFL NETWORK AND THESE ARE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PRESSERS! WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR NEXT D@MNED SHOW?!!!!!!!

On second thought, the Falcons being late to the presser didn't help, but still. NFLN was prepared to air it at 3:55, but Mike Smith didn't show up until around 4:30. NFLN had to hurry and get to the next show at 5.

Ah, did not know Smith and company were late....can't really blame the network then (although they rudely interrupted MS presser to interview a 49s player, so phuk them anyway)

Maybe there is not that much Falcons coverage because the Falcons are not allowing it? Maybe, they want to focus more on the game than the interviews right now? I'm hoping that is the case anyways.

The PRESSERS are happening right now and they stopped covering them, so NO thAts not the case.