Early Birthday Gift

Nightfly

Right, since my birthday is coming up soon (February 3rd) I of course asked for a Superbowl victory. Today I got home from work and my girlfriend (who is from Atlanta), together with my mom surprised me with two plane tickets to Atlanta, leaving tomorrow! Am I excited? Well, that's already the understatement of the year! I became a Falcons fan 20 years ago, so I understand all that we've been through as fans. Staying up until the middle of the night (time difference) and having to work a few hours after the final whistle wasn't uncommon for me.

I highly doubt I will be able to get tickets to the game but even so, I cannot wait to soak up the atmosphere in Atlanta with all of you! If I'm unable to get tickets, where is the best place to watch the game? I've seen some awesome YouTube videos from fans watching the game just outside the Dome. I will definitely be joining the tailgating!

Awesome man, happy birthday. You can get into the game, just wait to buy your ticket until about 3:20 for the best price.

I'm not at all expecting to be able to get tickets for the game, but that would be awesome if we could get two tickets and watch the game live in the Dome!

I'm not at all expecting to be able to get tickets for the game, but that would be awesome if we could get two tickets and watch the game live in the Dome!

I've never bought tickets outside of the dome, but in all the games I've been to I see people trying to sell them, and the closer they get to kickoff, the lower they drop the prices because the people outside would rather get something for those tickets than nothing.

What will hold you back from getting tickets? Is it price or your feeling as though they will be unavailable. Just curious.

Unavailable. I'm not worried about the price at all since this is pretty much going to be a once in a life time experience for me so I'm willing to fork out some cash for tickets. But if they are easily available outside the Dome, I'll be in the Dome screaming my lungs out!

You can buy 2 together on Stubhub right now for about $200 a piece.

I completely forgot that y'all have StubHub! Any recommendation on which section I should pick? Anything between $200-400 is fine. I'm very fanatic so I would like to stand most of the time without having people telling me to sit down.

I completely forgot that y'all have StubHub! Any recommendation on which section I should pick? Anything between $200-400 is fine. I'm very fanatic so I would like to stand most of the time without having people telling me to sit down.

I caught some mezzanine tickets the other night for barely above face value on the ticket exchange. Go to our home page highlight tickets click on ticket exchange in the drop down menu.

Congratulations if you do end up going! You need to repay your girl/mom a gift just not the same kind of gift if your picking up what I'm putting down. biggrin.png

I caught some mezzanine tickets the other night for barely above face value on the ticket exchange. Go to our home page highlight tickets click on ticket exchange in the drop down menu.

Congratulations if you do end up going! You need to repay your girl/mom a gift just not the same kind of gift if your picking up what I'm putting down. biggrin.png

Thanks, I'll go do that right away! This is just amazing, I never thought I'd be able to get tickets and I was already super stocked about just being in Atlanta and soaking up the atmosphere. Our flight is leaving in 8 hours. I'll make sure to be at the Dome really early on game day for the tailgating. That's one thing I've never experienced before.

Haha I gotcha man! I have a sleepless night ahead of me, hehe... I'll be buying the game ticket for my girlfriend, she's almost as stocked about this as I am. Oh, please let Sunday come soon...

Thanks, I'll go do that right away! This is just amazing, I never thought I'd be able to get tickets and I was already super stocked about just being in Atlanta and soaking up the atmosphere. Our flight is leaving in 8 hours. I'll make sure to be at the Dome really early on game day for the tailgating. That's one thing I've never experienced before.

Haha I gotcha man! I have a sleepless night ahead of me, hehe... I'll be buying the game ticket for my girlfriend, she's almost as stocked about this as I am. Oh, please let Sunday come soon...

Check out the thread for the official NFC Champ Tailgating and get in touch with someone and get a number. It's not my party but I'm going to be there and those guys surely wouldn't mind if you came and probably would encourage you to do so. Hope you have a great time dude and enjoy, these games don't come here often. I didn't sleep at all last Saturday night and I don't expect this one to be any different. I plan on taking some melatonin or something laugh.png

Edited by SiViK_OuTkAsT™

Oh sweet, thanks dude! I'll hold off on letting them know if I'm going to their tailgating party until I arrive in the ATL tomorrow. It would be awesome to meet some of y'all! And I'll of course bring food and drinks so I'm sure nobody will mind having a crazy Dutchie around ;) I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all from now till Sunday, I've had adrenaline rushing through my body ever since I got the two plane tickets and that was without knowing that I'll actually be inside the Dome! Thankfully we have something here in Holland that helps you sleep pretty well and it's legal ;)

Alright, I have to hold off on ordering tickets until I am actually on US soil. I'm looking at the Mezzanine section you suggested, that looks perfect!

Alright, a little update. I am in the ATL right now, after a really long flight. (3 hour layover in Paris turned into a 6 hour layover, and the French are terribly rude people) Just ordered two tickets for the game, section 209! I'm ready for Sunday! Now it's time to go shopping for some more Falcons gear.

Come by the Orange Lot and find us before the game. We'll have a coupla' Ice Cold Miller Lites for you.

I'll come find you guys! It's been a long time since I had a couple of American beers, hehe. I'll make sure to bring some of my own too, don't want to show up empty handed! I still can't believe that I'll be inside the Dome for the game... I guess the next awesome thing I'll be doing is taking a road trip to that **** hole of a city a little further South.

Alright, a little update. I am in the ATL right now, after a really long flight. (3 hour layover in Paris turned into a 6 hour layover, and the French are terribly rude people) Just ordered two tickets for the game, section 209! I'm ready for Sunday! Now it's time to go shopping for some more Falcons gear.

Great section to be in that is where I was last week. You are right in front of Taco Mac so easy access to beer and to the bathrooms. I will be in section 207 this week so not that far off. cool.png Hope you have a blast!!!