They're Covering The Falcons/49Ers On Nfln Now

JermareATL

Let me guess.

Blah.... Blah.... Falcons got no shot....

Blah.... Blah.... weakest schedule...

Blah.... Blah.... 49ers have more Pro Bowlers and everyone knows that's what determines championship teams....

Blah... Blah... Colin Kapernick is unstoppable...

2011 Giants only had like two pro bowlers.

Let me guess.

Blah.... Blah.... 49ers have more Pro Bowlers and everyone knows that's what determines championship teams....

He was talking about how CK was running last week, and if Atlanta contains him, he's evolving as a passer. Young QB's throw to the outside, timing routes, etc, Good QB's(Brady, Rodgers, Mannings, sometimes even Ryan") throw between the numbers,and even between the hashes... well last week CK threw one in the middle to Crabtree and he looked like Rodgers, etc, etc, etc.

Let me guess.

Wish I could 'LIKE' this post. MOD!!!!!

I was watching yesterday. It was hilarious. They started talking about how Sanfran was going to defend against our offense, and then they pan over to the two will discuss this and it's Heath Evans and Darren Sharper. You have got to be kidding me. Evans asked some sarcastic, semi-serious question about what sanfran could do, and then Sharper proceeded to talk about how every individual piece of their defense was just the most amazing thing ever, and they could stop us easy. Then Evans proceeded to say that in reality it was sanfran's offense that was really the explosive offense and it was our defense that should be worried. It was pathetic. They didn't even try to hide their bias.

This is my dream.... We win the Super Bowl, Bradshaw goes to congratulate Roddy White and asks him if he has anything he wants to say, and then we get a 5 minute diatribe of "**** you ESPN, **** you FoxSports, **** you Heath Evans, **** you Darren Sharper, etc"

He was talking about how CK was running last week, and if Atlanta contains him, he's evolving as a passer. Young QB's throw to the outside, timing routes, etc, Good QB's(Brady, Rodgers, Mannings, sometimes even Ryan") throw between the numbers,and even between the hashes... well last week CK threw one in the middle to Crabtree and he looked like Rodgers, etc, etc, etc.

Apparently, they didn't see the thread I put up about CK's completion percentage dropping like a rock over the last 5 weeks. He started out in the high 60's, but has dropped in the mid-50's for the NE game, and has stayed there.

If he's evolving as a passer, then he's evolving in the wrong direction, because he's getting worse.

The truth is teams got some tape on him and figured out how to structure a defense to shut down his passing.

Apparently, they didn't see the thread I put up about CK's completion percentage dropping like a rock over the last 5 weeks. He started out in the high 60's, but has dropped in the mid-50's for the NE game, and has stayed there.

If he's evolving as a passer, then he's evolving in the wrong direction, because he's getting worse.

The truth is teams got some tape on him and figured out how to structure a defense to shut down his passing.

I dismiss your stats as opinion and substitute Heath Evan's analysis of the pass he completed over the middle to Crabtree as irrefutable evidence as to CK's auspiciousness. Your move.

To be honest, it's kinda disgusting to me as well.

...and I'm a Niner fan. Evans has been pretty much saying Kaep couldn't get it done for weeks. Then he did. Now he's all over his Jock. I can't stand that guy.

He wont be on the NFL Network long, they ALWAYS have d-bags on there, but they dont last long until they're replaced with a new d-bag.

uh...no.

His comp% has dropped due to a few bad weather games (NE and Seattle) and drops by Delanie Walker.

Nobody has "figured him out". Its really funny to see people try to look at nothing but numbers and make determinations from them.

I could do the same looking at Atlantas numbers and probably come up with something just as loony, but you guys know your team better so I don't try.

To be honest, it's kinda disgusting to me as well.

...and I'm a Niner fan. Evans has been pretty much saying Kaep couldn't get it done for weeks. Then he did. Now he's all over his Jock. I can't stand that guy.

So I have a question Niner fan. Is the fan base still split on Kaep and Smith or is everyone all over Kaeps jock now. I live in SD and still the niner fans here could go either way.