Matt Ryan Speaks To Team After Win Over Seahawks

I like the focus. No big celebrating afterward but knowing that we need two more in order to really accomplish something. We don't need respect or congrats on winning ONE playoff game. Respect comes from winning trophies and showing the nation it's our time! RISEUP!!!

I like it. You look at the Pat's with Bill Belichik and Tom Brady, and they aín't exactly Lawrence Olivier after their games. Be professional, focus on the task at hand, and don't let your emotions take too much of a hold over you

I wanna see an uncut version of that, last night after the replay on nfl network, they showed this clip and he said "we're all we got, and we're all we f*&^%$ need".....

now every clip I see of it has a little skip in the film...watch it close

Yeah , its kind of funny how they didn't just bleep it out they edited the whole .5 second out. laugh.png

The best part last night was the guy in the background. " They better not bleep that ish! "

I like it. You look at the Pat's with Bill Belichik and Tom Brady, and they aín't exactly Lawrence Olivier after their games. Be professional, focus on the task at hand, and don't let your emotions take too much of a hold over you

Exactly.

Atlanta has been soured upon for a while, but it got so blatant this year using 0-3 in playoffs, lost at home 1 and done despite #1 seed in 2010, buzzsawed by previous competition.

Well, Atlanta is the buzzsaw this year.

It's time.