Freddie Drawing

Guest fibonacci

7 members have voted

1. 1. I am going to Print out Coloured Images with the writing of why this is important

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. I am going to print out Black and white of these to pass out

• yes
    • no

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Last night Karst mentioned how Seattle players could not hear Wilson. and I also mentioned how we hit 117.8 DB (which is louder then Seahwaks 12th man has ever been)

anyhow in the second half people got quiet. and that is when they almost came back to beat us

if you can print out as many as you can with colour and pass them out on your own. I am going to try to get 10,000 that are in black and white.

but if I see a lot of poeple going to do colour, then I will as well. (the coloured Image will be avilable tomorrow night)

I am going to make 5 posters at least and had them out to Freddie. I am going to try to get one to Tandy and one to a guy I see dressed up as a falcon

- I know freddie will go all around the dome with it. and I know the others in the stands will get it on TV and show it to the crowd to pump them up

We are also working on getting Banners made to hang of the side of the rails.

here is a black and white picture. All credits are given to RVA and Karst. Many thanks to them for all of their help.

Rise up Atlanta we will make Colin Kaepernic ears bleed and him wish he never came to our field ever again.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Last week the Atlanta Falcon fans were so loud that Seahawks players could not hear Russell Wilson calling audibles for the first half. The second half everyone was not as loud and Wilson was able to be heard and as you know that is when they almost came back to win the game.

Also The Georgia Dome had higher Decibel readings then the seahwaks 12th man, at their stadium.

Freddie+Wants+You+BnW+v02.jpg736511_248833901915528_443778871_o.jpg704315_248839821914936_1905424823_o.jpg

We are the true 12th man and we are going to rise up for all 4 quarters when only our Defense is on the field. We will make it where colin kaepernick cannot be heard.

but please be as quiet as possible when our Offense is on the field.

Why print out 10k to hand out to people that will eventually just end up on the ground? Just do like 100-200 and post them all around the stadium/parking lots/etc. People will still read them and you won't have litter everywhere. Not to mention you cut your costs substantially.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

The above post is something I am thinking of saying. if you have a better idea please make changes to it.

and of course if supes/gritz/freedie/etc. will hopefully make a better drawing.

also I will pass the along on facebook once it is made up.

as for passing it out. I will be tailgating with a massive crowd and we will take shifts or go to intrance at 1:00 and pass them out to people walking into the dome until 2:00.

- I know if there was 10 people passing out a thousand flyers in that hour.....they would be gone in a hurry. but we will pass it out to groups and not just single people.

also we could take some into the dome. in our sections pass it around to people.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Why print out 10k to hand out to people that will eventually just end up on the ground? Just do like 100-200 and post them all around the stadium/parking lots/etc. People will still read them and you won't have litter everywhere. Not to mention you cut your costs substantially.

that sounds good.

heck with it being only a couple hundred. that would bring the cost down to maybe 50 bucks. and I would pay that.

I wonder what there rules are for taping them to poles and such are? I know bands do it all the time......but is there laws?

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

We've got to be careful too because the defense calls audibles too. Hopefully everyone knows signals and are on the same page. Rise up

yeah thats why I added that part at the bottom to be as quiet as possible when our Offense is on the field

that sounds good.

heck with it being only a couple hundred. that would bring the cost down to maybe 50 bucks. and I would pay that.

I wonder what there rules are for taping them to poles and such are? I know bands do it all the time......but is there laws?

I don't think there actual laws. I should know, but it isn't really my area of 'expertise'. Having said that, I would think the worst thing that happens is they tell you not to do it. That's not really an issue. Maybe you haggle that you will go and take down every flyer after the game to try and persuade them.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Lol I actually meant OUR defense

lol sorry my mind is going hundred miles an hour. sorry

yes I do agree. I seen weatherspoon running around telling people. but when I did he would give hand signals.

- I think Nolan made some very basic hand signals to audible to.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

something like this? cleaned up of course? Freddiewantsyourough01_zps41547118.jpg

thats what I am looking for. awesome thankyou

now we just need the colour. :D

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

actually RVA falcon fan. we could leave it black and white. and then I could pass them out at a lower cost.

because printing black and white only cost on my laser about .015 cents a page. and 10,000 pages from wal mart are around 30$. there fore I could do it for a couple hundred.

or I could make 2000 and it not cost me much less.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

That is great!! I hope we can really make this work. This is the NFC championship. Our fans need to do their job and rattle this Colin guy. If we do that we are going to New Orleans!!

I believe so as well.

because when wilson could not communicate, that is when he scored zero points. while when he did he put up 20 on us in a stinking quarter.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

SO I sent this to Atlanta 11 on there twitter and email.

I also sent it to Jay Adams....maybe either of those places could actually print it out and help us out. who knows.

I got a good feeling we will be able to get this.