Advantages We Have Going Into The Game Sunday...

crankdatfalcon

You are only as good as your last game so that's why the world thinks the niners will destroy us...they played their best ball and won..we didn't play our best ball second half and still won..they have a lot of momentum bases on last weeks game but we also have plenty of momentum our way as follows..

We have another west coast team traveling to the east coast. Advantage Atlanta

Dome field advantage..advantage Atlanta

Veteran team on both sides of the ball..advantage

Atlanta

The only disadvantages I see are the niners have been on this stage before last year and know what it takes to get it done, and of course their stout defense..

We need to have another game like we did against the giants to win this game. No mistakes, no missed tackles, a couple of int's on kapernick, and everybody executing and doing their job. Offense needs to keep pace and put TOUCHDOWNS up and not fields goals..

You are only as good as your last game so that's why the world thinks the niners will destroy us...they played their best ball and won..we didn't play our best ball second half and still won..they have a lot of momentum bases on last weeks game but we also have plenty of momentum our way as follows..

We have another west coast team traveling to the east coast. Advantage Atlanta

Dome field advantage..advantage Atlanta

Veteran team on both sides of the ball..advantage

Atlanta

The only disadvantages I see are the niners have been on this stage before last year and know what it takes to get it done, and of course their stout defense..

We need to have another game like we did against the giants to win this game. No mistakes, no missed tackles, a couple of int's on kapernick, and everybody executing and doing their job. Offense needs to keep pace and put TOUCHDOWNS up and not fields goals..

i wouldnt say the 49ers know what it takes to get it done. they lost last year

Not sure what this means. They lost last year and prior to this there's not a single player or coach on thier current roster who have ever been in this position before.

i wouldnt say the 49ers know what it takes to get it done. they lost last year

Yes, but the fact that they have been there before means they know what it takes to actually win..just like us saying all week last week, we been here Before, we been here before but we never won..so with that experience of being there, we knew what it took and we finally got over that hump..

Another advantage we have is our quarterback and receiving core. Quizz and Gonzo are going to nullify their pass rush so Matt Ryan will have more time to sit back and sling it.

Also our hunger for a win, as a city, fanbase, and team outweighs their by an extremely wide margin.

Edited by JBtheHunter

Do you remember which players where their when he coached?? I know pat Willis was but that's all i can think of..

He drafted Vernon Davis,Patrick WIllis, signed Justin Smith and I believe there are other players he drafted or signed. But its been 4 years, so I guess it doesn't really matter but expect Nolan to cook some powerful ****.

I think it's a huge advantage that Kaepernick is starting only his 9th game. He's shown a lot of cracks on the road this season, and this environment will hopefull be a brand new ball game.

Russell Wilson handled it exceptionally, but that doesn't mean Kaepernick will.

The other thing is.....I personally think Koetter can come up with a game plan to score on anybody. Obviously, he has proven that. The Seahawks couldn't stop the Falcons at all. The only times they stopped Atlanta, and there were only 4 times, it was because somebody on the Falcons (usually Ryan) made a mistake.

I think it's a huge advantage that Kaepernick is starting only his 9th game. He's shown a lot of cracks on the road this season, and this environment will hopefull be a brand new ball game.

Russell Wilson handled it exceptionally, but that doesn't mean Kaepernick will.

^^^^this......

I really don't think Kap will be as poised and handle our dome as well as Wilson did

Also we've played 4 games that used the read/option. Carolina twice, Washington, and Seattle. So we have experience in facing this type of offense. Im sure Nolan and the D is cooking up a nice game plan to make San Fran one dimensional

Edited by J-Nice

Not sure what this means. They lost last year and prior to this there's not a single player or coach on thier current roster who have ever been in this position before.

Not sure how old you are, but Jim Harbaugh had playoff experience with the Bears and in Indy from 95-97, including the 95 AFCCG in Pittsburgh where they nearly won on the last play, his hail mary touched the ground. I think they would have given Dallas a much better game that year than Neil "The Duck" O'Donnell did with the Steelers.

Also we've played 4 games that used the read/option. Carolina twice, Washington, and Seattle. So we have experience in facing this type of offense. Im sure Nolan and the D is cooking up a nice game plan to make San Fran one dimensional

On D, I think the game plan should be stopping the run, whether it is Gore, James, or Kap. If Kap can beat us from the pocket, so be it.

Yes, you are correct...another advantage..kap is more like cam so we should use the tape from the second game against carolina to prepare for this game..