Now This Is Just Ridiculous--Sportsnation Poll

Bill Brasky

The Majority of KC fans hate him now, they all believe he quit on them... Once he gets his ring he better retire as a falcon in the HOF

I have honestly never heard a Chiefs fan say one bad thing about Tony G. Everyone I've heard is happy that he went to a team with a chance to get him a playoff victory because they were in rebuild mode, again.

I have honestly never heard a Chiefs fan say one bad thing about Tony G. Everyone I've heard is happy that he went to a team with a chance to get him a playoff victory because they were in rebuild mode, again.

I've heard quite a but of negativity towards him I even went on their forums the other day and there was a few happy to see him win a playoff game but most hated him and said he had an ego, was a a-hole in real life and quit on them which I thought was ridiculous but heck they are just bitter

same here. KC has one of the classiest fan bases in pro football.

I mean come on, Ray Lewis already has a freaking Super Bowl victory. Tony G was right about the no respect thing. I know he left the door cracked with the 95% comment, but still, Tony G > Ray Lewis.

luoEq.jpg

Picture Ray Lewis. Now picture Tony G.

One is far more flashy and marketable than the other. With Tony's unassuming ways, I think he is doing really well in a popularity poll against a dudes who laser image is dancing on buildings in Baltimore.