Re: Know Your Foe = 49Ers Qb - C.k

mattyicefalcon

heres something more abt his attitude......

Kaepernick took the Superdome floor vs. the New Orleans Saints with 14 minutes left in the second quarter of the 49ers 2011 preseason opener. During his first drive, he was sacked on three consecutive plays. More than a year later on Nov. 25, Kaepernick returned to the Superdome, this time as a starter after a scintillating performance on Monday Night Football in a 32-7 blowout of the Chicago Bears.

He rushed for a score and passed for one in a 31-21 win vs. the Saints. Afterward, he gave short and courteous answers to the news media.

But those who know Kaepernick best, who called him "Bo" when he was a three-sport high school athlete in Northern California, knew he was pleased with his performance.

"There was a part of him that went into the Saints game thinking, 'My first ever action ever was against you guys in that preseason game, with no (organized team activities), and you blitzed the **** out of me,'" says his older brother, Kyle Kaepernick, "'and I'm going to freaking pay you back, right now.'

heres something more abt his attitude......

Kaepernick took the Superdome floor vs. the New Orleans Saints with 14 minutes left in the second quarter of the 49ers 2011 preseason opener. During his first drive, he was sacked on three consecutive plays. More than a year later on Nov. 25, Kaepernick returned to the Superdome, this time as a starter after a scintillating performance on Monday Night Football in a 32-7 blowout of the Chicago Bears.

He rushed for a score and passed for one in a 31-21 win vs. the Saints. Afterward, he gave short and courteous answers to the news media.

But those who know Kaepernick best, who called him "Bo" when he was a three-sport high school athlete in Northern California, knew he was pleased with his performance.

"There was a part of him that went into the Saints game thinking, 'My first ever action ever was against you guys in that preseason game, with no (organized team activities), and you blitzed the **** out of me,'" says his older brother, Kyle Kaepernick, "'and I'm going to freaking pay you back, right now.'

If you knew anything about football you would know that Gregg Williams just blitzed 5-6 men if not more all game long IN A PRESEASON GAME. And you want to know the reason?

Because apparently Jim Harbaugh didn't call Sean Payton before the game to talk about how it would go on or something.

That was the first freaking pre season game in 2011! Harbaugh was still a rookie HC in a lockout shortened offseason. But that ***** Payton expected him to know about calling him??

Wow and you guys are ready to defend the Saints which are supposed to be your most hated rivals?? Let me freaking laugh!

Edited by ScarScream

He's not better than Wilson.

He does not have to be better than Wilson because his entire tean is

better than Wilson's is.

If you do not understand the meaning of the best O Line in the NFL, you

will this Subday.

Nolan will have to run some exotic schemes and stunts while keeping

a Spy on Kapervick.

I've been a falcon fan since 88 but also a unr wolfpack fan since grade school as well, kaepernick is beatable but alot of you seem to be underestimating the guys character and will to win.he is an excellent passer and extremely poised in big games granted he never played any big games like an sec school but he did play against a boise team every year for four years which last time i checked had several nfl quality players every year. Some of you should check out the unr game against boise state which was on espn his senior year which he won the boise team featured players like doug martin and titus young who last time i looked were starters in the nfl so i dont get all of the underestimation on kaepernick. Yes the niners will lose but some of you should look in to some things before going out and saying that the guy sucks when you have no clue about him

Edited by wyofalcon79

The falcons have one answer i believe. That is take away the run and make him stand in the pocket. On the road. And beat us. If he does then hats off. Dude is super fast so we cant blitz alot. Only on 3rd and long occasionally. If we dont have abe i dont have much confidence in mathews or massaquio.there big but not predator fast

Surely you jest...no way this kid is on par with Wilson as a leader on offense. Has all the physical skill, but the intangibles are still lacking. Very difficult to defend, but Wilson is a special player and will continue to be for the next 12 years.

What kind of intangibles is he lacking? Opponents have praised his poise and he has quickly become a good leader for the offense according to 49er players and from what I can see during games.

Wilson had a great year and I am not going to say one is better than the other but I don't get the intangibles thing.

If you knew anything about football you would know that Gregg Williams just blitzed 5-6 men if not more all game long IN A PRESEASON GAME. And you want to know the reason?

Because apparently Jim Harbaugh didn't call Sean Payton before the game to talk about how it would go on or something.

That was the first freaking pre season game in 2011! Harbaugh was still a rookie HC in a lockout shortened offseason. But that ***** Payton expected him to know about calling him??

Wow and you guys are ready to defend the Saints which are supposed to be your most hated rivals?? Let me freaking laugh!

Who the **** in here defended the Taints you slack-jawed ******?

I've been a falcon fan since 88 but also a unr wolfpack fan since grade school as well, kaepernick is beatable but alot of you seem to be underestimating the guys character and will to win.he is an excellent passer and extremely poised in big games granted he never played any big games like an sec school but he did play against a boise team every year for four years which last time i checked had several nfl quality players every year. Some of you should check out the unr game against boise state which was on espn his senior year which he won the boise team featured players like doug martin and titus young who last time i looked were starters in the nfl so i dont get all of the underestimation on kaepernick. Yes the niners will lose but some of you should look in to some things before going out and saying that the guy sucks when you have no clue about him

How many Defensive starters for Boise State are now starting in the NFL? The offense does not play against other offensive players.

I said in that draft that Kap was special. But your argument is just nonsensical. By your logic, Kellen Moore should be an All Pro rookie QB in the NFL.

Edited by RubberDucky

By no means is kellen moore an nfl qb . Shea mcllelin ,ryan wyntersywyk(spelling) also the same year he beat cal who had the #1 ranked defense in ncaa at the time they played and boston college with luke kechly and the guy who had cancer and plays for the giants now.

lol dude was converted to a blocking TE in our training camp and was cut...

So many threads on this topic...

Look, Kaepernick is more physically gifted than Wilson, and has a year of experience on him, but the fact is that Wilson is MORE EXPERIENCED. If you compare numbers for their respective first 5 starts or so, Kaepernick is clearly the better quarterback. But Wilson played the entire season. He has twice as much starting experience, and after the first half of the season, things started to click for him. As of right now, I think Wilson is, if not better, he is more consistent. I think by next year, however, that Kaepernick will be in MVP discussions and Wilson won't.

So many threads on this topic...

Look, Kaepernick is more physically gifted than Wilson, and has a year of experience on him, but the fact is that Wilson is MORE EXPERIENCED. If you compare numbers for their respective first 5 starts or so, Kaepernick is clearly the better quarterback. But Wilson played the entire season. He has twice as much starting experience, and after the first half of the season, things started to click for him. As of right now, I think Wilson is, if not better, he is more consistent. I think by next year, however, that Kaepernick will be in MVP discussions and Wilson won't.