Your Prediction: Who Will Rise Up This Week?

ol'_dirty2

Turner and Quizz played their butts off, Matt Bryant did his thing, Ryan led us on the GWD, and HD and Snelling joined the party! Who will it be this week?

I'd love to think it'd be a few members of the defense. On that note, I will predict that Asante gets a pick and Spoon gets a sack fumble.

What say you?

This is the game every one needs to riseup. This reminds me of the GB-CHI NFCG game where the GB offense struggled but their Defense kept them in the game. Same last year nYG-SF game where the only difference was Special teams and defense when the offenses couldn't do much. Offense,Defense and ST needs to play at a very high-level.

Guest Negatorris

Had a dream that Dent came untouched on a delayed blitz. He was flying at top speed and laid an enormous hit on Kaepernick, causing a fumble. Then the scoop and score by McClain.

This is the game every one needs to riseup. This reminds me of the GB-CHI NFCG game where the GB offense struggled but their Defense kept them in the game. Same last year nYG-SF game where the only difference was Special teams and defense when the offenses couldn't do much. Offense,Defense and ST needs to play at a very high-level.

true

Turner and Quizz played their butts off, Matt Bryant did his thing, Ryan led us on the GWD, and HD and Snelling joined the party! Who will it be this week?

I'd love to think it'd be a few members of the defense. On that note, I will predict that Asante gets a pick and Spoon gets a sack fumble.

What say you?

Willie Mo. Thought he showed some rust from his layoff in the Seattle game. I look for him to step it up bigtime. Vernon Davis will get lit up 1st time SF tries to use him in the middle of the field.

I feel like he's in for a fast descent back down to earth...compliments of this ATL defense!!!

Agree with you on CK, he's a young buck, and like those younguns tend to do, he shot his load way too early. Big game against the Pack, but won't have nearly the same kind of game this week.

Had a dream that Dent came untouched on a delayed blitz. He was flying at top speed and laid an enormous hit on Kaepernick, causing a fumble. Then the scoop and score by McClain.

Please finish....then they had to bring the stretcher in? Alex Smith then wets his pants because he now has to play?

I hope Asante and Decoud have big games. This is a great game for the early season turnover machine D to show back up. Grab about 3 INTs.

On the other side, obviously if Ryan has a huge game (300+ yards, 3+TD, 0INT) that gives us the best shot of winning. I'd love to see Julio go into beast mode and go for 150. Take a slant to the house, catch a couple of jump balls.