1St Annual Tatf Nfc Championship Tailgate

I'm more of a lurker here, but I'd be interested in this providing I can find it. I'll be flying down from Buffalo Sunday AM and arriving in ATL around 8AM.

Looking at the pictures, it looks like it's across from the MARTA station, correct?

This will be the 2nd time I've gone down there for a game, the first being this years beatdown of the Aints on TNF.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more of a lurker here, but I'd be interested in this providing I can find it. I'll be flying down from Buffalo Sunday AM and arriving in ATL around 8AM.

Looking at the pictures, it looks like it's across from the MARTA station, correct?

This will be the 2nd time I've gone down there for a game, the first being this years beatdown of the Aints on TNF.

Exactly. If you walk past the Marta station underneath the bridge you come right to our lot. Your referring to the MARTA station closet to Falcons landing down the escalators ?

Exactly. If you walk past the Marta station underneath the bridge you come right to our lot. Your referring to the MARTA station closet to Falcons landing down the escalators ?

I think so... the Dome-GWCC-Phillips-CNN station. coming from the airport, would I have to get off at one of the MARTA stations and take another to that station? (I took it to Peachtree station last time) I've only been down there once before so my knowledge of DT ATL and the MARTA is very limited. Edited by wscg83

I think so... the Dome-GWCC-Phillips-CNN station. coming from the airport, would I have to get off at one of the MARTA stations and take another to that station? (I took it to Peachtree station last time) I've only been down there once before so my knowledge of DT ATL and the MARTA is very limited.

I've never taken the Marta before. If you know how to get to Falcons landing its very easy to get to the lot

As fortune would have it, I am going to be in Atlanta this weekend. I don't have a ticket to the game, but I think I want to come down and enjoy the tailgating experience anyway.

So yeah, I think I will stop by if I can make it down.

Strangely enough, considering how much I post, I've only met one person from this board, so I want to remedy that this Sunday.

I've never taken the Marta before. If you know how to get to Falcons landing its very easy to get to the lot

ok, I know where Falcons landing is. I should be able to find it. Only other question I have, is there a convenient store in the area where I can pick up some beer?
Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

As fortune would have it, I am going to be in Atlanta this weekend. I don't have a ticket to the game, but I think I want to come down and enjoy the tailgating experience anyway.

So yeah, I think I will stop by if I can make it down.

Strangely enough, considering how much I post, I've only met one person from this board, so I want to remedy that this Sunday.

and I look forward to meeting you.

the one guy I once caslled a troll and then grew with a respect on. lol

and I look forward to meeting you.

the one guy I once caslled a troll and then grew with a respect on. lol

LOL it's no sweat man.

It's easy to look at an isolated post or two a person makes, or maybe you catch a person on a bad week or something, and get a sense of a person that isn't exactly who they are.

The funny thing is I made some people mad when I was telling people that the KC win didn't excite me back in week 2, but but by the end of the season I had people calling me a homer troll.

I think so... the Dome-GWCC-Phillips-CNN station. coming from the airport, would I have to get off at one of the MARTA stations and take another to that station? (I took it to Peachtree station last time) I've only been down there once before so my knowledge of DT ATL and the MARTA is very limited.

Yes take MARTA from the airport northbound to the Five Points station. Then go westbound to the CNN/Dome station (first stop).

LOL it's no sweat man.

It's easy to look at an isolated post or two a person makes, or maybe you catch a person on a bad week or something, and get a sense of a person that isn't exactly who they are.

The funny thing is I made some people mad when I was telling people that the KC win didn't excite me back in week 2, but but by the end of the season I had people calling me a homer troll.

It'll be cool to meet you.
Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

LOL it's no sweat man.

wow.

Never would I say homer troll.

See you Sunday.