Cam Goes Back To School

Trouble

Newton is enrolled at Auburn for spring semester and is working on a sociology degree.

Auburn spokesman Kirk Sampson confirmed to the Associated Press that Newton is currently enrolled as a student, but he said Newton isn’t giving media interviews and just “wants to focus on school and be a normal student.”

After beginning his college career at Florida as Tim Tebow’s backup in 2007 and 2008, Newton transferred to Blinn College for one year and then transferred to Auburn, where he won the national championship and the Heisman Trophy in his one season as an NCAA starter.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/15/cam-newton-returns-to-auburn-working-toward-sociology-degree/

Encase that football thing doesn't work out for him I guess.

I KNEW reese was Cam Newton, I fkin knew it.. reese is a social worker, and looky here... cams getting a sociology degree.. I have no idea if those two things relate , but it sounds good

WELL, IF REECE IS CAM NEWTON, HE MADE A GREAT CASE

FOR HIMSELF. AND HE DID IT WITH SUCH PASSION. HE ALMOST

MADE ME A PANTHER FAN ....... I SAID ... ALMOST.

I KNEW reese was Cam Newton, I fkin knew it.. reese is a social worker, and looky here... cams getting a sociology degree.. I have no idea if those two things relate , but it sounds good

Effing scary,man!!!

I thought the same thing!!!laugh.png

Good for Cam. How many people get to walk by a statue of themselves on their way to class.

10837405-large.jpg

or pose next to the statue. How dooche. The situation would do some crap like that.

Good for Cam though. His NFL career isnt going the wya he probably expected. you never know. 1 injury could end it all. Hopefully he doesnt go back and come back even more immature.

Next week we will see Cam arrested for a panty raid.

Edited by danight

Good call by Cam. WFW is a big proponent of children staying in school and finishing their education. Besides who knows if this NFL thing will work out for him being 13-19 and such!

Do you still believe that the qb is responsible solely, for his teams record? I thought you grew out of that notion.

or pose next to the statue. How dooche. The situation would do some crap like that.

Good for Cam though. His NFL career isnt going the wya he probably expected. you never know. 1 injury could end it all. Hopefully he doesnt go back and come back even more immature.

Next week we will see Cam arrested for a panty raid.

That picture was from the unveiling. It generally required that you stand next to a statue to unveil it.

10836970-large.jpg

sullivan-statue1.jpg

But Carry on anyway.

They have greqt RBs, a WR, around a top 10 defense in yards. Panthers QB is not a leader, poor decision maker, immature, and a losing QB at 13-19!

Great RBs? It took running against the worst defense in NFL history before Dwill surpassed Cam as the teams top runner. They weren't that good man.

How can you use the defense as a positive in this thread, while using it as a negative in another thread?

:) Not every qb can have a team around him that is great enough to counter the mistakes the qb makes. Ask yourself........ if Cam threw 5 ints in a game........would the Panthers win that game or lose it? If Ryan threw 5 ints in a game... would the Falcons win or lose?