If Kaep Throws A Pick 6 Early In The Game...

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

I don't see him recovering. If though he was a rookie, Russel Wilson is much more poised and accurate than Kaepernick. If CK throws a pick 6 in the GA Dome, he won't have the crowd to boost his morale again. I won't even mention the 49ers losing record in dome games. Our crowd will play a huge role into the game on Sunday. They'll be even louder than last week. When rewatching the SF @ SEA game, the crowd caused Kaepernick to have multiple delay of game penalties throughout the game.

He isn't going to be in the cozy confines of Candlestick.

Guest Negatorris

This game turned when the guy muffed the punt! They look beatable

Good point. The Niners weren't really stopping the Packers and Rodgers had a chance to go up 21-7. Instead the Niners got it back and tied it.

I don't think he will. I think they will protect him with that read option crap and not put him in that position early in a hostile environment. I wouldn't be surprised to see an early three and out from them though. I think Kaepernick is going to get in trouble trying to do too much because it's Super Bowl or bust in this game truly. That's what happened with Vick. That's what happens with a lot of younger QBs. It's not that the moment is too big, it's because it's a big moment and they have been use to having to seize it themselves, they try to do what they always do. He did that last Sunday and won doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries again.