Last Time We Played The Niners

Taydumz

Goldson was there but Whitner was still with the Bills. Tarell Brown was a backup and Carlos Rogers was still with the Redskins.

Patrick Willis was the only starting linebacker who is still one of their starters today. Aldon Smith was in college, Ahmad Brooks and Navorro Bowman were backups. The other 3 starting linebackers were Manny Lawson, Parys Haralson, and Takeo Spikes.

Aubrayo Franklin was the starting NT and Ricky Jean-Francois was the backup. Sopoaga and Ray McDonald were also on the team and of course Justin Smith.

Edited by FalconFanTann

Here are the players who played in their game against us in 2010 that are still on the team.

OFFENSE

QB 11 A.Smith

WR 10 K.Williams

WR 15 M.Crabtree

RB 21 F.Gore

RB 24 A.Dixon

TE 85 V.Davis

TE 46 Del.Walker

LT 74 J.Staley

LG 77 M.Iupati

RT 76 A.Davis

DEFENSE

LB 52 P.Willis

LB 53 N.Bowman

LB 55 A.Brooks

FS 38 D.Goldson

CB 25 T.Brown

RDT 94 J.Smith

LDT 90 I.Sopoaga

DT 91 R.McDonald

DT 95 R.Jean Francois

Who ******* cares, they said the same thing about sherman and browner... look who got the best of them...

Sherman played great so did Browner. ... The player that was out of position twice on your last drive was Trufant. I predicted he would screw up our win and that is exactly what he did.

Here are the players who started in their game against us in 2010 that are still on the team .

OFFENSE

WR 15 M.Crabtree

LT 74 J.Staley

LG 77 M.Iupati

RT 76 A.Davis

TE 85 V.Davis

QB 11 A.Smith

RB 21 F.Gore

DEFENSE

LDT 90 I.Sopoaga

RDT 94 J.Smith

MIKE 52 P.Willis

FS 38 D.Goldson

They really have switched defensive personnel a good bit in two years. We have mostly the same team as we did then, especially on D. We do have Julio and Quizz now on the other side of the ball, where as then we had Ovie, Finn, Jenkins, and Norwood.

I think the biggest upgrade would have to be our coordinators.

They really have switched defensive personnel a good bit in two years. We have mostly the same team as we did then, especially on D. We do have Julio and Quizz now on the other side of the ball, where as then we had Ovie, Finn, Jenkins, and Norwood.

I think the biggest upgrade would have to be our coordinators.

Actually I edited my post to add substitutes. Some of whom are now starters.

OFFENSE

QB 11 A.Smith

WR 10 K.Williams

WR 15 M.Crabtree

RB 21 F.Gore

RB 24 A.Dixon

TE 85 V.Davis

TE 46 Del.Walker

LT 74 J.Staley

LG 77 M.Iupati

RT 76 A.Davis

DEFENSE

LB 52 P.Willis

LB 53 N.Bowman

LB 55 A.Brooks

FS 38 D.Goldson

CB 25 T.Brown

RDT 94 J.Smith

LDT 90 I.Sopoaga

DT 91 R.McDonald

DT 95 R.Jean Francois

The last time Atlanta played the 49ers, Atlanta was one field goal away from losing at home. And that was without Harbaugh, Crabtree, Boone, James, Manningham, Hunter, Goodwin, Kaepernick, Moss, A. Smith, or Whitner. That was under the leadership of a man who could not plan an offensive drive if his life depended on it.

If the Atlanta team that almost lost at home to the 2010 49ers laces up at the crack of dawn Sunday morning, you might as well save yourself the embarassment and forfeit.

The 2012 49ers have not faced the 2012 Atlanta Falcons. That is a lot of uncertainty, but the 49ers have been very good in those situations before, beating both Green Bay and New England on the road.

I would actually be more concerned playing the Falcons for the second time, when they have a chance to make adjustments. The Patriots could be a lot tougher if they play us in the superbowl because of that miserable loss.

im curious to see who was playing the last time the 49ers beat the falcons.

Gotta go waaaaaay back to 2001

QB-Jeff Garcia, Tim Rattay

RB-Garrison Hearst, Kevan Barlow, Fred Beasley

WR-T.O., JJ Stokes, Tai Streets

TE-Eric Johnson

DE-Andre Carter

DT-Dana Stubblefield, Bryant Young

LB-Julian Peterson, Jeff Ulbrich

DB-Jason Webster, Lance Schulters, Ahmed Plummer, Zack Bronson

K-Jose Cortez

Edited by k-train

Cool i just watched the sf vs gb replay and i really dont think their pass defense is great at all! Rodgers was shredding them up when he had time

Rodgers is also the best passer in the NFC. In 2012, the 49ers were

#1 longest completed pass

#2 passing yards per attempt

#3 Total passing yards, yards per game

#6 opposing team average passer rating

#7 fewest TDs

And this is while allowing the third fewest rushing yards per attempt. The 49ers defense, when it is fresh and ready is a scary thing. It is nearly as good against the run this year and much better against the pass.

Basically, expect a repeat of this weeks game except with a slightly improved, much more rested defense and a much more powerful offense.

#7 fewest TDs

And this is while allowing the third fewest rushing yards per attempt. The 49ers defense, when it is fresh and ready is a scary thing. It is nearly as good against the run this year and much better against the pass.

Basically, expect a repeat of this weeks game except with a slightly improved, much more rested defense and a much more powerful offense.

dude that sh!t u smoking in cali is legal isnt it

Sherman played great so did Browner. ... The player that was out of position twice on your last drive was Trufant. I predicted he would screw up our win and that is exactly what he did.

Sounds like he did Keith Brooking. I am a Georgia Tech fan & I can't stand that dirt bag. Cost us a chance to win against Arizona in 08.

#7 fewest TDs

Repeat of this week's game? You mean the Seahawks defense? The problem you Niners fans, the same as Seahawks fans, is that you guys haven't seen Julio, Roddy and Tony on the same field. The Seahawks touted their #1 defense and this and that and how we wouldn't blow them out (which we almost did). What happened? The Falcons' offense did what they do best, they scored points. Your vaunted defense allowed 42 points to the Seahawks, tired or not, a 28 point comeback to the Pats, and 31 to the Packers. We allowed 30 points once and 31 points once.

The Niners defense is beatable. Screens make them run. Running makes them fatigued. Fatigue makes them slower.