Lets **** Em Up!

Willy Mo

Still getting no respect, just the way Rev likes it...

Sam Farmer ‏@LATimesfarmer From @RJinVegas Since playoff expansion in 1978, Falcons are the biggest home underdog of ANY #1 seed in any round of the playoffs.

EXACTLY! WE AIN'T GOING FOR RESPECT ..... WE'RE GOING FOR

THE WIN. I TOLD'EM WHERE THEY CAN PUT THEIR RESPECT!

THE BOOKIES WILL MAKE A KILLING OFF THIS. THEY WON'T

TELL YOU ...... THEY'RE PRIVATELY BETTING ON US. I'VE SAID

THIS MANY TIMES: "ITS US AGAINST THE WORLD, AND THE

WORLD IS IN BIG TROUBLE!"

Still getting no respect, just the way Rev likes it...

Sam Farmer ‏@LATimesfarmer From @RJinVegas Since playoff expansion in 1978, Falcons are the biggest home underdog of ANY #1 seed in any round of the playoffs.

SF is no joke obviously and they have laid some serious wood to the butts of many a good team this year; but I'm starting to relish the feeling of being the perceived underdog in these games at home. The more talking heads that never really discuss Atlanta's strengths, while almost totally focusing on their weaknesses, the better I feel about our chances for some reason......

SF is no joke obviously and they have laid some serious wood to the butts of many a good team this year; but I'm starting to relish the feeling of being the perceived underdog in these games at home. The more talking heads that never really discuss Atlanta's strengths, while almost totally focusing on their weaknesses, the better I feel about our chances for some reason......

thats what im talking bout bart......we are as good as anybody and have been all year...there isnt a nfl team we cant beat......for most of the season rc falcons fans have been crying over victories thats a sign of an elite team

thats what im talking bout bart......we are as good as anybody and have been all year...there isnt a nfl team we cant beat......for most of the season rc falcons fans have been crying over victories thats a sign of an elite team

Appreciate the pep talk Dunta smile.png , man it's the first NFCCG game in 8 years and only the third in franchise history, I can't wait!