46 Cheeseburgers!

Tuggle'2

Please Mr Turner show up this week like you did last week. I will personally double Asante's promise of 23 to 46 cheeseburgers big guy!

I will be sporting the ol'#33 jersey again like I have all year representing. I really want to see you and Quizz play a similar game! I want you to make me proud big guy.

A lot of people were shocked by Turner and Seattle is known to struggle against big physical RB's like Turner. I think that's the case for the 49er's too. Even if we don't get Turner's best i'll still appreciate his performance against the Hawks. Would love to see him go out with a ring, lot of veterans on this team that deserve it.

A lot of people were shocked by Turner and Seattle is known to struggle against big physical RB's like Turner. I think that's the case for the 49er's too. Even if we don't get Turner's best i'll still appreciate his performance against the Hawks. Would love to see him go out with a ring, lot of veterans on this team that deserve it.

Yea man , getting him a ring as well before he leaves Atlanta would be amazing. I really think he plays another good game Sunday.

Did you hear him say that the Niners LBers are better then the Niners LBers? laugh.png

I had to do a double take. Old man had a senior moment.

Not at first, I heard him say the Niners LB's were better but didn't realize he compared them to the Niners. Just rewound it and heard it. Still not as bad as Billick calling the Seahawks the number one seed after they lost to the Falcons on Sunday.

The funny thing is the niners also struggle against bigger more physical backs.

While Turner is not on the level of AP or Lynch who both had solid games............ he IS on the level of Steven Jackson.... who had 101 yards and a td and got some tough yards vs them.

I could see him having a similar day as he had against the hawks.

The THREAT of him having a big day is going to help open up the play action.

The funny thing is the niners also struggle against bigger more physical backs.

While Turner is not on the level of AP or Lynch who both had solid games............ he IS on the level of Steven Jackson.... who had 101 yards and a td and got some tough yards vs them.

I could see him having a similar day as he had against the hawks.

The THREAT of him having a big day is going to help open up the play action.

I was thinking of Steven Jackson myself when considering the Niners and Turner. I don't see it being as far fetched as a lot the media apparently does. I think it is a fair assessment to say Turner has a similar game.

Everybody was laughing and ripping on whats his face on ESPN for thinking Turner out plays Lynch and low and behold! Its a year of parity and I don't see that changing.

So my Falcon friends, IF MT33 has another good game (and I hope he does), do you think he should remain a Falcon next year?

I hope not.

Honestly his time here is done.

hopefully he helps bring us a championship this year. But the ONLY way I want him back is at the vet minimum and his ONLY role being short yardage and goal line.

So my Falcon friends, IF MT33 has another good game (and I hope he does), do you think he should remain a Falcon next year?

I don't think so. I want to get him a ring in Atlanta this year and I want him up in the rafters as part of the ring of honor. I just don't think he would help the team much anymore after this year though.

Guest Regular Guy

I have heard that he has been playing injured most of the year. Add that to the limited touches and production falls off. I wonder if he DOES still have gas in the tank? I know it's a business but you just hate to see it when your good players are in the twilight of their careers. I hated to see Warrick Dunn go, especially back to Tampa Bay! I also know that in Atlanta sports in general it seems that whenever we trade or let a player go, they blow up and play even better, it's like a running joke!

I have heard that he has been playing injured most of the year. Add that to the limited touches and production falls off. I wonder if he DOES still have gas in the tank? I know it's a business but you just hate to see it when your good players are in the twilight of their careers. I hated to see Warrick Dunn go, especially back to Tampa Bay! I also know that in Atlanta sports in general it seems that whenever we trade or let a player go, they blow up and play even better, it's like a running joke!

Well I doubt it happens with Turner.

he will be 31 and looks slower.

He had a great game sunday and I hope he can have 2 more great games but I think he is done.

When he hangs them up for good he should be in the Ring of Honor.

PARTICUARLY if we win the superbowl with him.