Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowen

Three Weeks Ago; Sea 42 - Sf 13

92 posts in this topic

You're really clueless...

So why haven't you answered my question about the fact if you watched those games or not?? Cause I have and I don't need some "video, tweet, something" to confirm it LOL, either you like football and watch it first hand or you only watch your team and read about the rest.

I guess I know which kind of fan you are.

Seriously.. Wow!

https://www.google.com/search?q=seahawks+are+the+hottest+team+in+the+league&oq=seahawks+are+the+hottest+team+in+the+league&aqs=chrome.0.57j65j60l2j0.4974&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=seahawks+are+the+hottest+team+in+the+league&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ei=eS_2UIvdEIXS9QSdkIGYBw&ved=0CA4Q_AUoAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41018144,d.eWU&fp=d5d38806f452c552&biw=1366&bih=643

Oh my god.... Wow... What can I say?? Yeah an Atlanta fan can use google! well whoopty ******* do!

So:

1) How many articles were there about this?

2) When was(were) the article(s) from?

3) Did you watch the game against the Redskins? You know that game where the Seahawks' D was so tired they could barely stop an RGIII playing on one leg?

Man you are something, seriously, you might be the world champion of *******!

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

so if Weatherspoon wasn't there RGIII would have slid into a concussion?

Nope, much the same way a car wouldn't have hit a tree if the tree wasn't there. I'm not saying Weatherspoon can't hit hard, but on that play (rightfully) attempted to merely blanket RG3 from the slide. Actually hitting him would be a 15 yard penalty.

The way RGIII's head got rung on Spoon's hip was just incidental contact.

Oh my god.... Wow... What can I say?? Yeah an Atlanta fan can use google! well whoopty ******* do!

So:

1) How many articles were there about this?

2) When was(were) the article(s) from?

3) Did you watch the game against the Redskins? You know that game where the Seahawks' D was so tired they could barely stop an RGIII playing on one leg?

Man you are something, seriously, you might be the world champion of *******!

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

actually i think you just proved that you didn't watch the game.... the seahawks couldn't stop a one legged RG3? go back, nfl rewind if you can, if you can't espn and nfl.com have play by play... go look at how many offensive yards the redskins had after their first two drives and come back and tell us all about how they couldn't stop him.

funny, nothing comes up under "seahawks are on the decline"

didn't think so.

You should really wash your hands of this weirdness.

Do you really need article to tell you when they score 58, 50, then 42 points- then suddenly drop to 20 and 24 points before playing the Falcons their offense was no longer on fire?

You should really wash your hands of this weirdness.

Do you really need article to tell you when they score 58, 50, then 42 points- then suddenly drop to 20 and 24 points before playing the Falcons their offense was no longer on fire?

then why didn't this come up last week?

Nope, much the same way a car wouldn't have hit a tree if the tree wasn't there. I'm not saying Weatherspoon can't hit hard, but on that play (rightfully) attempted to merely blanket RG3 from the slide. Actually hitting him would be a 15 yard penalty.

The way RGIII's head got rung on Spoon's hip was just incidental contact.

Whatever will help you sleep at night....go with it.

actually i think you just proved that you didn't watch the game.... the seahawks couldn't stop a one legged RG3? go back, nfl rewind if you can, if you can't espn and nfl.com have play by play... go look at how many offensive yards the redskins had after their first two drives and come back and tell us all about how they couldn't stop him.

So a game is summarized about "the first 2 drives"?? Are you serious???

You're telling me only the first quarter counts or something?

Do you hear yourself?? Man even the word ****** isn't good enough for you!

then why didn't this come up last week?

LMAO, you really are something. Wow, wow, wow... Yeah let's bring you are article about stupidity, maybe only then will you understand you are concerned about it! LOL

So a game is summarized about "the first 2 drives"?? Are you serious???

You're telling me only the first quarter counts or something?

Do you hear yourself?? Man even the word ****** isn't good enough for you!

lawlz, in addition to not watching the game, apparently you don't read posts either.... b/c if you did, you would see that i clearly said the seahawks defense shut down the redskins offense after the first two drives and in no place did i say that the first quarter was the only one that counted.... that would be ridiculous considering my point was made by the seahawks play in the final three quarters.

lawlz, in addition to not watching the game, apparently you don't read posts either.... b/c if you did, you would see that i clearly said the seahawks defense shut down the redskins offense after the first two drives and in no place did i say that the first quarter was the only one that counted.... that would be ridiculous considering my point was made by the seahawks play in the final three quarters.

What was my original post again??

"Seahawks were so tired they barely stopped an RGIII on one leg?"

Oh yeah that's right.. So who doesn't know how to read posts again? Remember the game? RGIII was already injured, had a great first couple of drive but on the snap just before his last TD throw he reinjured his knee?

And after that he was limping around, AND YET STILL THE SEAHAWKS HAD TROUBLE GETTING TO HIM! (maybe caps will work who knows?)

Don't you think a team on fire (something you have a hard time understanding apparently) would have killed a QB on one leg??? Don't you think so??

Do you understand that or do you need sign language to get it?

Most the people that say it 1970 as you know mistake bad player execution for Smith somehow intervening in a game and going conservative. Its pretty dang funny if you ask me. Its not the offense going soft's fault their offense scored 21 in the 4th qtr. People are so ill informed. SMH.

smith has been quite guilty of taking his foot off the petal in the past, but this was not one of those cases. Ryan was fking up, that's what stalled us and let SF back into the game.

smith has been quite guilty of taking his foot off the petal in the past, but this was not one of those cases. Ryan was fking up, that's what stalled us and let SF back into the game.

The defense scoring 21pts is what let Seattle* back in the game. Ryan's second interception didn't help but trying to blame him for horrible safety coverage and a really bad whiffed sack is just wrong.

smith has been quite guilty of taking his foot off the petal in the past, but this was not one of those cases. Ryan The Defense was fking up, that's what stalled us and let SF SEA back into the game.

ftfy

edit: Dammit tuggle

shakingfist.gif

That was before they found out their QB could run like the wind! I'm not kidding.. That guy is more than fast. I'm glad we found this out so hopefully we can be a little prepared.