Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowen

Three Weeks Ago; Sea 42 - Sf 13

92 posts in this topic

Well if you guys knew anything about football outside of Atlanta.

Boy was I warned before coming here but now I see it... You guys don't know jack about football right?

lol don't be that guy

49ers are a good team but I'm not scared and neither are the Falcons. I also don't give a sh!t what the media says leading up to this game. We come out and play like we did Sunday and we'll beat the Niners. I see another nail bitter that probably stays a little closer through out the game.

Falcons win 27-24 with a last minute FG

Sorry stuck on the Seahawks losing to those scrubs. It's just funny any team losing to them.

But you see I ignored the Seahawks and Rams. Only brought up non divisional teams. You brought up Seahawks and Rams.

Are you freaking serious???? This is your original post:

All divisional opponents. Panthers and Saints were on the road. Tampa, we could care less about that game. So basically, we lost to two divisional opponents on the road. Those are the hardest games to play. You guys lost to the Vikings, Giants and Dolphins. Dolphins. No team outside the division, you know the teams built to beat us first, could beat us.

Do you realize how stupid you sound right now??

Oh my... You Falcons' fans aren't too bright are you?

Well if you guys knew anything about football outside of Atlanta.

Boy was I warned before coming here but now I see it... You guys don't know jack about football right?

21b.jpg

fair enough, help me out then, if, outside the city of atlanta, it was so well known that the seahawks peaked at the sf game and weren't a hot team coming into the atlanta game, could you please link ONE article that says as such.... shouldn't be too difficult to do, considering it was so obvious outside of I-285, right?

Oh so you need articles to understand things for sure?

Just like you need the media to crown you even though they haven't in what? A decade? 2? 3? Ever?? You guys are too much.

I thought the Saints fans were stupid, but you guys might win it all! Hey, at least you'll win at something right??

Are you freaking serious???? This is your original post:

Do you realize how stupid you sound right now??

Oh my... You Falcons aren't too bright are you?

Who did I point out you guys losing to? Go ahead and take a look at the post again and find me mention the Seahawks or Rams. Please. I dare you. Realize how stupid you sound?

I overlooked divisional games because divisional teams are built to beat each other first so how the Seahawks play yall doesn't compare to how we play yall. Same as how the Saints play us compared to yall. Pump your brakes trying to be all macho. I don't have time for a pissing contest with a person who won't be on this board in 4 days.

Who did I point out you guys losing to? Go ahead and take a look at the post again and find me mention the Seahawks or Rams. Please. I dare you. Realize how stupid you sound?

I overlooked divisional games because divisional teams are built to beat each other first so how the Seahawks play yall doesn't compare to how we play yall. Same as how the Saints play us compared to yall. Pump your brakes trying to be all macho. I don't have time for a pissing contest with a person who won't be on this board in 4 days.

Are you serious?

All divisional opponents. Panthers and Saints were on the road. Tampa, we could care less about that game. So basically, we lost to two divisional opponents on the road. Those are the hardest games to play. You guys lost to the Vikings, Giants and Dolphins. Dolphins. No team outside the division, you know the teams built to beat us first, could beat us.

So I get it only goes your way but not for other teams?? LMAO!

And how many 10am games did your team get this season? Please... I'm waiting!

Go back to kindergarten!

Are you serious?

Go back to kindergarten!

Lol great come back. Sad excuse of a fan. Can't even hold an argument. It's fans like you that I hope we hang 50 on you bltches.

Oh so you need articles to understand things for sure?

Just like you need the media to crown you even though they haven't in what? A decade? 2? 3? Ever?? You guys are too much.

I thought the Saints fans were stupid, but you guys might win it all! Hey, at least you'll win at something right??

lmao game set match, give it up. you can't produce one piece of evidence backing up what you said meanwhile insulting us.

Lol great come back. Sad excuse of a fan. Can't even hold an argument. It's fans like you that I hope we hang 50 on you bltches.

read what I added, double quote erased some of my comment.

He's 6' 5, 230 lbs and runs 4.43. Good plan.

RG3 is nearly 220lbs and runs a 4.41. Go back and take a look at the hit that Spoon delivered in that game.

Kapernick is more of a stright up runner. Dude....if Spoon gets a clean shot on that man....he'll snap him in two like a pretzel.

read what I added, double quote erased some of my comment.

I'm not reading shlt. You came with this pompous arrogant smugass attitude. I have no time for it. Either take the time to actually read and respond correctly to what I said or continue to be treat like the pieceofshit internet troll you are.

#RiseUp

lmao game set match, give it up. you can't produce one piece of evidence backing up what you said meanwhile insulting us.

Did you seriously watch other football games this season, outside of the Falcons' that is?

I'm not reading shlt. You came with this pompous arrogant smugass attitude. I have no time for it. Either take the time to actually read and respond correctly to what I said or continue to be treat like the pieceofshit internet troll you are.

#RiseUp

Don't be sour.

Petite pute va.

Did you seriously watch other football games this season, outside of the Falcons' that is?

still waiting for evidence that the whole country outside of atlanta knew that seattle peaked at the san fran game and it's been all down hill for them since. if the whole country knew it, it shouldn't be too difficult to provide one piece of evidence.

still waiting for evidence that the whole country outside of atlanta knew that seattle peaked at the san fran game and it's been all down hill for them since. if the whole country knew it, it shouldn't be too difficult to provide one piece of evidence.

Like I said, if you watched games outside of Atlanta you might know what I'm talking about.

Did you watch the game against the Rams? The game against the Redskins?

Did you notice their defense getting exhausted?

Oh, no I forgot you only trust articles, I mean who watches games when there's articles about it right? Why watch it yourself first hand when you can have a complete fool write about it?

ha, even your french sucks.

Google translate LMAO!

Oh shlt! An American with below average French! You still know what I said. Putain de fiotte. Translate that one.

Oh shlt! An American with below average French! You still know what I said. Putain de fiotte. Translate that one.

Non mais pauvre merde que tu es, qu'est que tu crois? T'es une grosse suceuse de bite et tu n'as pas de cervelle pauvre boloos va!

MDR, non mais le gars qui s'y croit en plus. Arrache ta pauvre mère de là, la pauvre salope elle se prend tellement de bites dans le fion qu'elle en redemande la grosse chienne!

Ta soeur elle avale des kilomètres de queues et elle avale la pouffiasse!

RG3 is nearly 220lbs and runs a 4.41. Go back and take a look at the hit that Spoon delivered in that game.

Kapernick is more of a stright up runner. Dude....if Spoon gets a clean shot on that man....he'll snap him in two like a pretzel.

Meh. I just watched the play you're talking about. RG3 pretty much hit himself on Weatherspoon during a bad sidewise "slide"

His own momentum caused his head to bounce off of the guys hip. RG3 did that one too himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgK12g8to7U

Like I said, if you watched games outside of Atlanta you might know what I'm talking about.

Did you watch the game against the Rams? The game against the Redskins?

Did you notice their defense getting exhausted?

Oh, no I forgot you only trust articles, I mean who watches games when there's articles about it right? Why watch it yourself first hand when you can have a complete fool write about it?

i doesn't have to be an article, it can be a video, a tweet, something, anything to prove that the whole country knew that the seahawks were on the decline coming into this last game.

Meh. I just watched the play you're talking about. RG3 pretty much hit himself on Weatherspoon during a bad sidewise "slide"

His own momentum caused his head to bounce off of the guys hip. RG3 did that one too himself.

so if Weatherspoon wasn't there RGIII would have slid into a concussion?

i doesn't have to be an article, it can be a video, a tweet, something, anything to prove that the whole country knew that the seahawks were on the decline coming into this last game.

You're really clueless...

So why haven't you answered my question about the fact if you watched those games or not?? Cause I have and I don't need some "video, tweet, something" to confirm it LOL, either you like football and watch it first hand or you only watch your team and read about the rest.

I guess I know which kind of fan you are.

Seriously.. Wow!