Mike Nolan Interview

OC

Mike Nolan, while not the best HC, definitely brought Defense back to S.F. during his stint here. He drafted guys like Patrick Willis, Dashon Goldson, and Ray Macdonald, as well key FA's like Justin Smith and Ahmad Brooks. He's got his work cut out for him this Sunday tho. True test for a DC to earn a paycheck.

How awesome would it be if he is our **** LeBeau for the next decade or so?

That is all I want. To give him enough time like that to build a true championship tough as nails defense.

Mike Nolan, while not the best HC, definitely brought Defense back to S.F. during his stint here. He drafted guys like Patrick Willis, Dashon Goldson, and Ray Macdonald, as well key FA's like Justin Smith and Ahmad Brooks. He's got his work cut out for him this Sunday tho. True test for a DC to earn a paycheck.

I agree , while not making the best HC he did help you guys out that is still apparent today. He is an amazing DC though if you ask me. He is probably one of the more innovative / creative guys out there.

How much will Nolan's knowledge of their personnel help us?

Well the name of the video is " Familiarity won't matter ". He mentioned not being able to go into game planning but over all doesn't see it helping a lot. He got a little secretive when asked further so it might just be downplaying it all.

Well the name of the video is " Familiarity won't matter ". He mentioned not being able to go into game planning but over all doesn't see it helping a lot. He got a little secretive when asked further so it might just be downplaying it all.

I think that's a smoke screen tactic. He ain't gonna say whether or not familiarity will give him an advantage. He's just downplaying it IMO, even Smitty mentioned Nolan's knowledge will help. This might be a Gruden V. Raiders type of beatdown.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

He and Koetters are on main site. There is even an Armstrong one. He explains the bad squib kick.

my sound is not working.

so he has no interviews to attend this week? I'm confused.

my sound is not working.

so he has no interviews to attend this week? I'm confused.

ohhhhh this is them interviewing him last week, right?

man I was thinking he had interviews to attend this week.

What? Its from today bro. lol

Koetter , Nolan , Armstrong , all had press conferences today. Not job interviews. rolleyes.gif

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

What? Its from today bro. lol

Koetter , Nolan , Armstrong , all had press conferences today. Not job interviews. rolleyes.gif

good night. really I'm going to bed. Apparently I cannot think right.

Nolan is good because he is a master of perspective and big picture, as well as details. Not over-thinking and losing perspective.

The entire media is ALL about making the most over-dramatizations for ratings and money.

Each and every SINGLE play in the NFL is over-analyzed these days and given spins that just aren't the reality of what happened.

Let alone each game, each week. People fail on perspective and context. Period.