Emergency Broadcasting Check - Is This Forum Still Alive?

Guest Deisel

I've been watching the boards lately, mainly the football related board, but this place is a deadzone. What happened? Did the entire community colapse after the election or is there just no protaganist aboard to enflame the conversation?

Ah well, I'm retired, too old, and too dang ornary to discuss the current events in a simpleton fashion.

PS -- If Obama uses presidental authority to change gun laws states will force the issue by making federal enforcement in their states illegal according to state law. This man will cause a storm of monumental proportions and if you actually think STRICTER gun laws prevent gun deaths, or crime, then take a look at DC and Chicago's crime rates. Also remember the UK confiscated and made guns illegal over there in 98. The gun crimes have doubled since.

Adios- And Go FALCONS.......

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest worry is that Obama will enact these gun laws by Executive Order, states will respond with their own laws, and Obama will enact Marshall Law.

I wonder if this might be the end game he wants. I'm NOT saying it IS, just that I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Be honest: How many times have you watched "Red Dawn"?

Come back deisel, this board needs you.

Not steve though. We definitely don't need him.

Mdrake - I gave my word as in a bet that if my man lost the election, I'd dissappear. Its only the right thing to do, as in keeping my word. My word, in the end, is all I've got. But Dang, this venue, discussion was so lively and at least people were talking to each other, if not some times disgracefully so. I don't understand how everyone up and left. You are a good man and I do miss the comradarie(sp) around here.

I don't come around here much anymore, but I can tell Acworth really misses you, Deisel. sad.png

Billy, why has this placed turned into a dead zone? I think the elections took the wind out of alot of folks sails. I think the realization of what America faces is daunting and in need of Real leadership. I think the coarse America takes in the next 6 months decides the direction of our country for a decade. Lets hope the deficit spending is takin seriously as our National debt is going to kill this great country. Edited by Deisel

Diesel, most posters left for www.falconsunderground.com. The spares went to some other spare hangout. You should probably go ahead and register there as well.

No thanks. The majority of the conversations on that site are well below immature. The cussing, the taunts, insults is for kids. Can't go there.

I've been watching the boards lately, mainly the football related board, but this place is a deadzone. What happened? Did the entire community colapse after the election or is there just no protaganist aboard to enflame the conversation?

Ah well, I'm retired, too old, and too dang ornary to discuss the current events in a simpleton fashion.

PS -- If Obama uses presidental authority to change gun laws states will force the issue by making federal enforcement in their states illegal according to state law. This man will cause a storm of monumental proportions and if you actually think STRICTER gun laws prevent gun deaths, or crime, then take a look at DC and Chicago's crime rates. Also remember the UK confiscated and made guns illegal over there in 98. The gun crimes have doubled since.

Adios- And Go FALCONS.......

Bet Welcher

I think you owe someone 500$

I thought everyone talked about what a stand up guy you were and how you would never welch on a bet and you were a man of your word?

Has it been 2 years Since Obama won? Nope,

You agreed to pay up if you came back here under any alias during the next 2 years if Obama won the election.

Edited by MAD597