Holding Haters Accountable: Document Expert Picks Here

windu

The dide Miller picked the Niners because they will dominate our "average left side"

...........................pause......

Our left side is the least of our concerns. Now Clabo has had more issues than we are accustomed to on the right side, even though he is still above par. Konz had some issues anchoring is stronger rushers, but he held up pretty well last week, though he still is the obvious week spot on our line for now...

Anyone doing a half arsed legit analysis would be able to figure out that much. Matty's blindside side has been clean essentially the entire season.....I would **** near call it a strong point (at least in pass protection

lol... they are haters for picking the 49ers? Not so much haters as COMMON SENSERS. Everybody is picking the 49ers (outside of Falcon fans), no rational football fan is picking the Falcons, maybe you guys don't see it because you are Falcon fans, but the general consensus is that this game is as much of a landslide (if not more) as the Patriots/Baltimore game...

lol... they are haters for picking the 49ers? Not so much haters as COMMON SENSERS. Everybody is picking the 49ers (outside of Falcon fans), no rational football fan is picking the Falcons, maybe you guys don't see it because you are Falcon fans, but the general consensus is that this game is as much of a landslide (if not more) as the Patriots/Baltimore game...

People who call a playoff game a certain "landslide" are not "rational football fans"..

We knocked RG3 out cold... Justin Smith could go down and aggravate his arm injury.. Your QB has yet to ever perform under this kind of pressure on the road in a game of this magnitude.. I'd say plenty is uncertain at this point.. Except, anyone who says a football game is a sure thing, definitely doesn't understand football..

Nothing is a sure thing, that's why they play the game. I just said most people consider 49ers the HEAVY favorite, for good reason.

"Your QB has yet to ever perform under this kind of pressure on the road in a game of this magnitude."

Uhmm... How about the Sunday night game against New England where Kaepernick threw 4 td's and lead the team to a win? That is a much bigger game against the weak Falcon games this weak, the BIGGEST problem the 49ers have against the Falcons is finding MOTIVATION.

Nothing is a sure thing, that's why they play the game. I just said most people consider 49ers the HEAVY favorite, for good reason.

"Your QB has yet to ever perform under this kind of pressure on the road in a game of this magnitude."

Uhmm... How about the Sunday night game against New England where Kaepernick threw 4 td's and lead the team to a win? That is a much bigger game against the weak Falcon games this weak, the BIGGEST problem the 49ers have against the Falcons is finding MOTIVATION.

You are rather ignorant to say that a season game is a much bigger game than THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP.. Ha. I hope they are having trouble finding motivation.. Haha. That's a hilarious notion.. Both teams will be ready to go.. Our dome field advantage will make your QB a little less his previous self this sunday (my prediction).. We'll see..

A weak Falcons game? God, I hope that's how your team is viewing it. LOL. 3 of the previous Superbowl winners in recent years didn't think Falcons games were weak... And there was very little wrong with their offenses this year..

BREES, MANNING and MANNING (If you haven't done your homework)

Edited by FalconBlood

At CBS Sports, 6 "experts" pick the 49ers, 2 pick the Falcons.

http://www.cbssports.../straight-up/20

At CBS Sports, 6 "experts" pick the 49ers, 2 pick the Falcons.

http://www.cbssports.../straight-up/20

Prisco and Brinson were the ones who picked us last week. They've got some of the best records picking games all season.

This makes me feel more confident, if anything. The haters will never learn.

ummm, yeah, because a regular season Sunday night game is just as big of a game as the NFC Championship. rolleyes.gif

Might wanna remove your lips from your LoverHarbaugh's anal regions and think before you post.