Don't Go To Sleep..

kiwifalcon

Just re-watched Niners GB game..

Outside of the obvious Gore & Kaepernick duo running the Rock.

Crabtree Moss Walker and Davis are a very good group.

I like how Kaepernick loosend up the pass D early by looking for Moss early on intermediate and deep routes.

If we commit to trying to stop the run early like we did against Seattle the intermediate throws will be there all day again.

Crabtree is Kaepernicks guy we he will have to be accounted for all the time.

The guy I would'nt go to sleep on here is Vernon Davis I really think after watching our game again could be huge in this one and while Kaepernick doesn't target him alot I believe if the Niners beat us he will be the main reason why.

Just re-watched Niners GB game..

Outside of the obvious Gore & Kaepernick duo running the Rock.

Crabtree Moss Walker and Davis are a very good group.

I like how Kaepernick loosend up the pass D early by looking for Moss early on intermediate and deep routes.

If we commit to trying to stop the run early like we did against Seattle the intermediate throws will be there all day again.

Crabtree is Kaepernicks guy we he will have to be accounted for all the time.

The guy I would'nt go to sleep on here is Vernon Davis I really think after watching our game again could be huge in this one and while Kaepernick doesn't target him alot I believe if the Niners beat us he will be the main reason why.

Very astute.