Can't See Us Losing To San Fran...so What If Their Qb Ran For 180+

Theyhateme : )

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We KILLED the read-option dead for Seattle. It was just our lack of pass rush that gave Wilson hours to make a throw

He's the type of QB that you have to stay wide on, force him back to the middle...but you'd rarely sack a QB like this, so he'll complete some yards. I mean if we score on any of the three drives the game's pretty much over. The offense could've iced that game with a 1st down and a score, when it was 27-14. That was the one time when we should've just ran the ball. Turner was 6.8 - 7.0 yards per carry at the time when Ryan threw the game changing INT.

Yes they can. The Falcons almost lost to the Seahawks, Cardianls, Panthers @ Home, Raiders, and idk who else, The 49ers will have a better pass-rush than the Seahawks, So I wouldn't be surprised if their is no deep balls here and there by the Falcons. Remember, the Giants won the SB due to their Defensive Line/Pass-Rush.

Yes they can. The Falcons almost lost to the Seahawks, Cardianls, Panthers @ Home, Raiders, and idk who else, The 49ers will have a better pass-rush than the Seahawks, So I wouldn't be surprised if their is no deep balls here and there by the Falcons. Remember, the Giants won the SB due to their Defensive Line/Pass-Rush.

Falcons almost lost to the Seahawks, the 49ers got blown out by them.

Unfortunately, Seattle really didn't do much read option. It was mostly Wilson running when the pocket broke down and lots of passes in the open zones. If I were a Falcon fan I'd be plenty worried. Two games against Carolina and Newton shredded them big time. Falcons are going down hard unless they can create a few turnovers and make 0-1 themselves or Ryan is on fire and the Falcons can run somewhere between 120-150 yards rushing. Good luck!

Really? You are perhaps the only person in the world who agrees with that. Russell Wilson accounted for more than 400 yards of offense. Pretty impressive when you consider the Falcons got decent pressure on him all game long.

The read-option is a type of play scheme, you realize that don't you?

We stopped it.

Now, running around in circles for 10 minutes on standard drop backs & play action... no, we did not stop that lol

It's nothing more than a wildcat hybrid offense that had a good day against a D that brought its f game. We've seen this before.

WIlson is the only dual threat qb who didnt torch you, and he still had 60 yards, which happens to be double what he averaged for the season. He ran for a total of 39 yards against the 49ers, in both games. They know how to defend a read option qb.

Is not your best defensive player hurt and not expected to even be in the game next week?

Did not the Seahawks gain a ton of yards on the ground after he left the game?

I forget his name, but if he is not playing and healthy, I think the odds of containing the 49ers running game is slim to none.

You don't even know his name? The current active sack leader John Abraham. Your ignorance is astounding. For the record he's playing sunday.

WIlson is the only dual threat qb who didnt torch you, and he still had 60 yards, which happens to be double what he averaged for the season. He ran for a total of 39 yards against the 49ers, in both games. They know how to defend a read option qb.

Why would you want your qb to run when you are on your way to routing the opponent 42-13 with a conventional attack?

Unfortunately, Seattle really didn't do much read option. It was mostly Wilson running when the pocket broke down and lots of passes in the open zones. If I were a Falcon fan I'd be plenty worried. Two games against Carolina and Newton shredded them big time. Falcons are going down hard unless they can create a few turnovers and make 0-1 themselves or Ryan is on fire and the Falcons can run somewhere between 120-150 yards rushing. Good luck!

Cam plays us twice a year figures us out! Go troll somewhere else! If u think kaep is goin to break records again ur crazy!

Ol' Kappy ain't the stoutest of men and is somewhat lanky... He has no qualms about taking off... But has anyone really tagged him with a real slobberknocker yet?

We really don't know just how resilient this fella is yet...

Now I just counted the # of men on the business side of that steamroller in my previous post and it turns out there are 11....hmmm is this an omen for kappyohmy.png

Edited by HASHBROWN3

Ol' Kappy ain't the stoutest of men and is somewhat lanky... He has no qualms about taking off... But has anyone really tagged him with a real slobberknocker yet?

We really don't know just how resilient this fella is yet...

Now I just counted the # of men on the business side of that steamroller in my previous post and it turns out there are 11....hmmm is this an omen for kappyohmy.png

He's almost 6'5" and probably 250 lbs by now. I would not exactly call that lanky. He needs to be a little smarter about sliding, but he's a big guy and so far the hits he takes seem to roll off him like water. The biggest concern would be him landing wrong and messing up his throwing arm.

And, if he goes down, we still have the QB who is just behind Manning and Rodgers in passer rating for the 2012 season.

He's almost 6'5" and probably 250 lbs by now. I would not exactly call that lanky. He needs to be a little smarter about sliding, but he's a big guy and so far the hits he takes seem to roll off him like water. The biggest concern would be him landing wrong and messing up his throwing arm.

And, if he goes down, we still have the QB who is just behind Manning and Rodgers in passer rating for the 2012 season.

LMAO oh we will be shaking if Alex Smith come into the game, LOL we owned that fool.

Is not your best defensive player hurt and not expected to even be in the game next week?

Did not the Seahawks gain a ton of yards on the ground after he left the game?

I forget his name, but if he is not playing and healthy, I think the odds of containing the 49ers running game is slim to none.

WTF is this guy talking about? Russ Wilson had 60 yrds rushing and he led the Sea Chickens in rushing by 20 yrds. Abraham (that hurt guy) is a pass rusher and I'd say our best defensive player is Spoon or Babs (atleast my favorites)....anyways every team that the Falcons have schemed to stop this year they have.....ala Doug Martin (1st game when it mattered), Peyton manning 5 picks, Brees 5 picks, Lynch less than 50yrds rushing on 16 carries....I mean the 9ers did get steam rolled recently by the team we just beat if we're going to use your logic dry.png

LMAO oh we will be shaking if Alex Smith come into the game, LOL we owned that fool.

In the Harbaugh era, Alex Smith has beaten:

Green Bay, NY Giants (1 for 3), Seattle Seahawks (3 for 3), Saints, Stealers (blow out), Redskins.

In those two years, the only teams that Smith lost to on the road was Baltimore (on a short week), Minnesota, and Arizona.

So say what you want about Smith, but he is perfectly capable of leading the 49ers to victory.

He doesn't look 250. Looks 232-235ish.